1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What keeps people playing this game?

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Fishtacollahma, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Mousemallow
    Sweettooth

Mousemallow Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Well I play on different servers to fresh it up, so if we're talking about Toontown in general the different servers could be an option. For others, maybe it's the community. It all kinda varies, I guess.

2. Helios

Helios Guest

bc it's free

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tooner12345
    Amused

Tooner12345 Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

60%
    I quit and I'm happy. Don't force yourself to feel motivated to play toontown. IT IS NOT WORTH IT! It's honestly just a really boring and repetitive game....

• Like Like x 4
  4. Megabutter
    Cold

Megabutter Elite Toon

100%
    I still enjoy Toontown, so that is why I play it. However if I don’t have friends online or someone to reach out to on discord then I will be logging off immediately because there simply is nothing to do.

• Like Like x 1
  5. psila

psila New Toon

40%
    Well, I guess it's the fun, the friendship, the challenges... it's one of the best games ever played on my childhood, and it brings me good memories.

6. Stinkerbell
    Mischievious

Stinkerbell New Toon ATTA Supporter

40%
    TTO was a huge part of my childhood so like many others, nostalgia. It's also a great stress relief from school. My grandma (lol) actually plays with me, so it's something fun to do together because what are real world activities?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. psila

psila New Toon

40%
    Oh my toon!
    I wish I had a grandma that played Toontown with me. But none of my grandmas speak English, or like technologies.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Stinkerbell
    Mischievious

Stinkerbell New Toon ATTA Supporter

40%
    It's the only technology my grandma can tolerate! I asked her what keeps her playing, and she said it's different than normal video games that "most kids are playing these days, with fighting and blood. I don't like it." Lol.