1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What REALLY happened to Slappy Quackintosh (Theory)

Discussion in 'Fan Made Writings' started by Snowwhisker, Dec 27, 2016.

?

Do you think Flippy is responsible for the disappearances of LHAAFBBHQ and Slappy?

1. Yes

2. Yes, somewhat/Valid point but a few missing pieces

3. Yes, but a little.

4. I'm not sure

5. I see the point but I just don't think he did

6. Not enough evidence/weak point

7. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Snowwhisker
    Breezy

Snowwhisker New Toon

40%
    NOTE: I am new to the forums and actually just joined so I could post this, so if I put this in the wrong place I apologize :p

I'm sure the majority of toons know about the election and Doomsday. I'm also sure a lot of people think what happened to Slappy was a TOTAL accident... Or WAS it? I believe a certain toon that attended the election has dirt on their gloves. Who is it? Flippy. Now let me explain. I watched the election footage and read more about them and the election on the Toontown Rewritten wiki to become confident in my accusation. Let's start with the basis. Flippy has been president of Toontown (including TTO) since 2003, the initial TTO release date. So he is used to being president and having power. Now don't get me wrong, Flippy wasn't a bad president. But he didn't want to be overthrown; he wanted to stay president. So when Slappy was running for president he tried his best to get toons to sway towards him. In the end Flippy took drastic measures. He was the one that brought the Yesman and he planned for it to take Slappy. How did I get that? Well let's go back to when Alec Tinn announced Slappy was the new president. Moments later the Yesman flew down. Slappy and Alec Tinn have no clue what it is. Flippy on the other hand seems relaxed and says nothing. He already knows what it is. Slappy quickly hopped down to introduce himself to the Yesman. Not only was he excited he just won the election, but this was something he has never seen before. The Yesmen sends him off somewhere. Flippy jumps off the stage demanding to know where Slappy is. This is where the jumbled mess begins. The Yesman threatens Flippy with the same "Positive Reinforcement" that sent Slappy wherever he went. Flippy keeps backing up and the Yesman keeps getting closer and closer until Flippy throws a whole cream pie at him. This sparks a lot of questions. Why did Flippy not just pie it when "Positive Reinforcement" was mentioned. It COULD of made him go sad right then and there before he pied it. That's the thing. He and the Yesman had everything planned out. He knew Flippy was going to pie him. That's why the Yesman didn't make him go sad or miss the pie. He had to make Flippy the hero and not make it look planned. How did the Yesman know what we are while we have no idea what they are. Flippy told them about all about us. Why did it come RIGHT after Slappy was elected. It was waiting. It knew. How? Flippy. How did Flippy randomly have a pie on him and know it would destroy it? Here's something for you to think about. If you look up the definition of "Yes-man" it is "a weak person who always agrees with their political leader or their superior at work." Synonyms? Two stuck out to me. They were "minion" and "puppet". Flippy asked the Yesman because he knew it would say yes and work for him. It would be his minion/puppet of his plan. It would also say yes to being pied and destroyed. So if all of this is true, how do we know that Slappy is being searched for? A Yesman is a Bossbot, so maybe Slappy is being held in the ominous, mysterious building in BBHQ. Maybe LHAAFBBHQ is there too. Maybe since they were looking for BBHQ and found Slappy and were taken so the truth would stay silent. On the wiki it states that there is a rumor that Lord Lowden Clear knows where they are at. What if he hasn't said or done anything to rescue them so LHAAFBBHQ and Slappy won't get the truth out? We will never know until they come back with the truth. But for now, keep your eyes and minds open. Maybe Flippy isn't as heroic and innocent as we once thought.
    Feel free to comment and critique and question. :) Just be kind with the critique though. Thanks for reading!

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Loveless
    Asleep

Loveless Soundless Cult Mod KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I think Surlee would've been up in Flippy's grill by now then

3. Megabutter
    Cold

Megabutter Elite Toon

100%
    I never played TTR alpha so I am completely unfamiliar with the Slappy storyline :(

4. Loveless
    Asleep

Loveless Soundless Cult Mod KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Same, but there are lots of Doomsday footage and blogs post to read through

5. Snowwhisker
    Breezy

Snowwhisker New Toon

40%
    But what if Surlee was involved as well. If Flippy knew the cogs invasion he may of told Surlee. That may be why he knew about the waves and Director of Ambush Marketing. But like I said, we won't know until they return ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. man this is dark... but viable- this would be a major plot twist :oops:

• Like Like x 1
  7. TVFace
    Daring

TVFace Elite Toon

100%
    This is creative, but i think no. Flippy is a toon and he isn't a bossbot, so why would he make a Yesman do that?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Snowwhisker
    Breezy

Snowwhisker New Toon

40%
    I never said Flippy was a bossbot. I said he got the Yesman to come down and get rid of Slappy so he would be the president instead. He asked the Yesman because a Yesman is someone who agrees with their superior at work. In this case Flippy is it's superior at work.

9. TVFace
    Daring

TVFace Elite Toon

100%
    Or maybe because the Yesman was the first cog created by the chairman, as show in the old TTO intro, and like i said, Flippy isn't evil or a cog, and i'll just stop here because this is just argument fuel

• Like Like x 1
  10. That Soundless Horse
    No Mood

That Soundless Horse oof TTR Beta Tester

100%
    if flippy was trying to get rid of slappy then why did the yesman try to do the exact same thing?
    So yeah, No, flippy is not this 'evil cog'

11. Snowwhisker
    Breezy

Snowwhisker New Toon

40%
    Yes, please do. I do not want to tie in 2 different theories and get everything jumbled up.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. Jumpin' Jessie Jujubee
    Daring

Jumpin' Jessie Jujubee Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

35%
    NO WAY CAN FLIPPY DO THAT!!!!! He was a fair toon and avenged Slappy I know we will see Slappy again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1