1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's soo cute and adorkable about the person above you?

Discussion in 'Forum Fun' started by Adorkable Mousie, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Aww gosh I just thought of a fun cute and adorkable game that everyone can play. The objective of this cute and adorkable game is simple, to say what is cute and adorkable about the person above you. Since I'm the first one, I'll just comment about little adorkable me.

"Aww gosh Adorkable Mousie loves to spread cute and dorky cheer to everyone, and loves to collect my little pony plushies and toys and go on cute and adorkable adventures with them. Aww gosh soo cute and adorkable :blush:."

It doesn't have to be a specific format, as long as it pertains how the person above is cute and adorkable, then it's a cute and adorkable answer. Hopefully this game spreads awareness that everyone can be cute and adorkable if they want to be, and be a cute and adorkable uplifting experience of adorkable positivity. Have a fun and adorkable time everyone :blush:.

2. Lady Coconut
    Goofy

Lady Coconut Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Adorkable Mousie is just the cutest, most adorkablist (sp?) toon on this toony little earth! I mean, just look at that profile pic! Just freaking ADORKABLE!!! Even their occupation in life is just absolutely adorkable: "Being cute and adorkable"!! :blush::smileycat:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Aww gosh that is soo nice of you to say :blush: Really feels great to feel all the adorkable energy just flowing through me to share with everyone and help their lives be more adorkable :blush:

Lady Coconut is a great 90's dork just like me with all the monkey island references in her profile, and loves old 90s cartoon shows which make her very adorkable in my eyes :blush:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  4. Cvalho

Cvalho Cog Crusher ATTA Supporter

35%
    Adorkable Mousie seems so positive and inspires people to be who they are. I see kindness and cuteness in one!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2