1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's worse? Greeners or Trainers?

Discussion in 'Game Polls' started by Uncetic, Apr 1, 2017.

?

Which is worse?

1. Greeners

23 vote(s)
    52.3%
  2. Trainers

16 vote(s)
    36.4%
  3. Can't decide

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  1. Miss Candy
    Fine

Miss Candy Elite Toon
    KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Yeah, that's just people being stupid, I am just really laid back whenever I go sad, I am just like, whatever, I barely ever use the lvl 7s anyways, and I have plenty of jbs to pay off the gag loss:tearsofjoy:

2. That Soundless Horse
    No Mood

That Soundless Horse that pessimistic soundless horse TTR Beta Tester

100%
    well, I stock up on cogs miss for cases like this, and even I know I will die, I cheat death by using task manager anyway

3. soundwave12345
    Asleep

soundwave12345 Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

10%
    In my opinion that greeners are worst than trainers because greeners make other Toons sad, but Trainers are depend if wrong or not... If Trainers ask with perrisom to train their gags, if they said sure or ok, then that is fine. But trainers won't stop train their gags if they said no that wrong
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 5, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 5, 2018 ---
    In my opinion that greeners are worst than trainers because greeners make other Toons sad, but Trainers are depend if wrong or not... If Trainers ask with perrisom to train their gags, if they said sure or ok, then that is fine. But trainers won't stop train their gags if they said no that wrong

4. A Person
    Thinking

A Person Elite Toon

100%
    I haven’t played very much yet, but I think greeners are worse. Trainers are bad but in my current limited experience, no one has trained without permission. The last trainer I met was in a 3 story invasion bldg in MM, and she was training tu, and it worked out well. We squirt a bit, she gives us toonup, we avoid killing cogs, she gives us toonup, so on so forth. It was fine, she asked first anyways. Greeners, boy oh boy. A bike horn carrier.....

5. Sarcasm.
    Spaced

Sarcasm. Elite Toon ATTA Supporter

100%
    Personally, I find trainers aggravating as all heck. 99.9% (the other .1% don't attempt to green me because they are smart) of greeners I encounter absolutely suck and I end up killing them myself, so nbd. Trainers are ignorant of what they are doing and most times when you are nicely trying to inform them of the consequences, etc. they start to get an attitude and continue training which at that point I am annoyed beyond anything and nobody is going to have a good time.

Trainers are worse imo

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Rabbit Season

Rabbit Season New Toon ATTA Supporter

I'm still building my toon's laff, gags and what not, but there's been plenty of times in the sellbot factory (I choose tasks when I can that relate to it cause it's easy when you have a good group.) that I've nearly went green because someone was more worried about training their sound when it was level 3 during the foreman fight rather then toon me up, I've tried telling them but I've notice arguably it seems worst then when I first started on this toon (Currently 53, I know it's not high but that's the point!) Never dealt with a greener on ttr, or even tto for that matter....

Last edited: May 13, 2018