1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to train gags most efficiently?

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by LollipopPickleberry, May 14, 2018.

1. LollipopPickleberry

LollipopPickleberry New Toon

40%
    Hello there,

my 84 laffer has to do many Cog Mints.. but I still feel like my gags are a burden, since I neither have Hypno Goggles nor Foghorn.

Is there any other way than doing 5-story buildings while invasion to get much exp in a fairly fast time?

Just to clear up my gags:
    Toon-up: Pixie
    Lure: $10-Bill
    Sound: Elephant Trunk
    Throw: Maxed
    Squirt: Maxed
    Drop: Sandbag (Lure and Sound are my priorities atm)

I'm still around 2300 exp away from Hypno Goggles and 2700 exp from Foghorn. It feels like it will take ages until getting those gags..

How long have you trained for your goggles and foghorn?

Best regards

2. Constellation
    Spaced

Constellation diD yoU sAY BAnDs KTTA TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Foghorn, I recommend doing a lot of VPs and Factories, 'cause Sound is a huge priority there.
    As for Hypno, just try to do buildings and train it. Maybe do 4+ story buildings with an invasion.

• Like Like x 1
  3. louisvuitoon&sillydroopy
    No Mood

louisvuitoon&sillydroopy Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

35%
    IMO, 5 flour buildings are the best to train, even better during invasion

• Like Like x 2
  4. Roran

Roran New Toon

40%
    If you want to avoid buildings, the best way to train your lure would be to go to the sellbot factory and either solo run short runs or duo long runs with a friend (maybe someone training trap for instance). As far as sound, spam the heck out of it any chance you can. Believe it or not you arent that far away from either. Few days of solid playing and you'll be where you want to be.

5. Sarcasm.
    Spaced

Sarcasm. Elite Toon ATTA Supporter

100%
    For sound, spam factories with people considering it should be rather easy to get in groups since you don't even need foghorn till the last battle and most people already have fog, so they won't care if you don't.

For hypno, spam 4-5 story buildings in districts w/ invasions (preferably lower level cogs) and use the majority of your lure on the 5th story. This is what I do and I don't stop training until the track goes green which means I've maxed the amount of points I can get (+300 a building)

Last edited: May 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. LollipopPickleberry

LollipopPickleberry New Toon

40%
    The fastest way to train gags is apparently in 4-/5-story buildings. Thanks for your replies!

• Like Like x 1