1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which cog branch is the best? The worst? Let's rank them.

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by redrabbit348, Mar 5, 2018.

1. redrabbit348

redrabbit348 Gag Trainer

35%
    Personally I think it goes:

1. Sellbots
    2. Cashbots
    3. Lawbots
    4. Bossbots

Let's get a discussion going, what do you think and why?

2. Roran

Roran New Toon ATTA Supporter

40%
    Having played through all the HQs in TTO, I would rank them as follows:

1) Sellbots. Nothing ever came close to the VP battle in terms of fun imo, factories are great for gag training and solo runs at higher levels, and since this is the first HQ branch to be accessible in the game it is easily addicting.
    2) Lawbots. I personally found the DA Offices to be the most fun HQ training areas to run, and the CJ battle was not bad either. Once you get to the appropriate level to tackle LBHQ this really becomes a gold mine, at least in my experience.
    3) Cashbots. Too lengthy of a process for the suit for it only being the second one in the game, the mints were generally okay but not exceptionally fun to run, and CFO battle was like the annoying sister version of a VP battle, with goons to boot. Not much going for them in my opinion.
    4) Bossbots. Have to agree this is the worst branch, hands down. The entire BBHQ is a mess, the golf courses were way too long and complicated to be fun in any way (not to mention if you were under about 115 laff in TTO you might as well have given up on ever going in bc nobody would take you), the 2.0 cogs were extremely annoying, and the entire course run was insanely time consuming. Combine that with an extreme time to gather the suit pieces and a less than satisfactory boss battle, and Bossbots are easily the worst.

• Like Like x 3
  3. FantariaTempesta
    Tired

FantariaTempesta Forever Tumbling Down (x3) ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I hate them all, especially when I need a specific cog for a task and those specific cogs seem to conveniently disappear when I need them, but if I had to choose:
    #1 - Sellbot
    #2 - Lawbot
    #3 - Cashbot
    #4 - Bossbot

Sellbot is ez-pz.
    And all the rest are grindy and boring. But the designs are pretty cool.

4. Loveless
    Chatty

Loveless Something in you lit up heaven in me KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    1. Bossbots
    2. Lawbots
    3. Sellbots
    4. Cashbots

5. Nade
    Asleep

Nade New Toon TTR Beta Tester

40%
    1. Sellbots - Favorite
    2. Bossbots
    3. Lawbots
    4. Cashbots

6. soundwave12345
    Asleep

soundwave12345 Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

10%
    1. Bossbot
    2. Cashbots
    3. Lawbots
    4.Sellbots

7. Mirai
    Question

Mirai Elite Toon

100%
    1. Cashbots
    2. Bossbots
    3. Lawbots
    4. Sellbots (They're overrated)

8. louisvuitoon&sillydroopy
    No Mood

louisvuitoon&sillydroopy Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

35%
    From easier to harder :
    Sellbots
    Cashbots
    Bossbots
    Lawbots

In my opinion

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Avocado_Llama
    Relaxed

Avocado_Llama New Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter

40%
    1. Cashbot, The rewards for this HQ are really nice and it's nice to get some jb unites once in awhile to giveaway. I find this boss really fun especially when you're craning and the cog battles are easy. The parkour in the mints are really fun and it's nice to finish tasks and train when you're with your friends. The design of cashbot is really cool and I like the whole concept of the trains and stuff. 10/10 for me.

2. Lawbot, I cannot stress how much I love the design of this place. It's really well done and I think the shiny floors just captivate me lol. The mini-games and the DA Offices are really fun and some of the games keep you on edge so it's not that boring. I like the boss fights because they're really fun to just talk with other people and although it's kind of tedious to hit the pan and the rewards suck, I like the HQ a lot. If only there was a better reward.

3. Sellbot, The first HQ you have access to. This is kind of boring after awhile and the long factories don't give enough merits. I think it's ridiculous how many times you have to rerun sellbot factories. I'm delaying maxing my suit because it's so boring. The design is very nice though and the boss fights are really easy to go through. I'm able to stun for lawbot and sellbot fights and it's really easy and fun to get through them in a short amount of time. It's not the best HQ for me because of shoppers and low toons that don't have max gags lol

4. Bossbot, I find the golf courses really really boring and like someone said earlier, they're time consuming. The fountain is a nice feature, but I just feel like the whole HQ is lacking in design and "props" if I had to put this into account. It's really dull and the boss fight is okay, but sometimes I find the waiter part of the BBHQ boss fight to be boring because you're just walking back and forth until you have to go through a tedious process of golfing and using seltzers for the longest time.

• Like Like x 2
  10. italics
    Tired

italics New Toon ATTA Supporter

40%
    First one is obviously Sellbots, since it was my first boss battle, it was a lot of fun and it contributed to my gags and experience in the game in whole.

Cashbots were the runner-up. Battles got a bit tense at times and it wasn't as fun as I would of hoped. Mints were also pretty much just the factory redecorated.

Lawbots were often tediously and with extremely hard battles. Learning their boss battle is an absolutely nightmare and the only reason I would ever go there is for summons etc.

Bossbots. Back in TTO the CEO was even worse because the golf balls did absolutely nothing, hitboxes were nonexistant and courses were extremely boring and tedious.

11. QLM1717
    Cheerful

QLM1717 Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Sellbots
    Lawbots/Cashbots
    Bossbots

12. SunnySundaes
    Sweettooth

SunnySundaes Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

35%
    lawbot - i really love the look of lawbot HQ and the CJ is one of my favorite battles, i just think its so challenging and fun! offices are really fun too! the designs are some of my favorite too, i love the concept of legal eagles and stuff...
    bossbot - pretty much the same reason for lawbots, its just that the CEO tends to bring back bad memories of TTO-CEO runs and the general look of the old HQ was a bit bland. i do love the front three a lot!
    cashbot - CFOs pretty fun to play, and the rewards are really good! the mints are also pretty fun to play, even if the amount of cogs is a bit overwhelming
    sellbot - i only think sellbots are last because i have so many bad memories of grinding factories endlessly and just the inexperience i faced a lot in TTO. i also don't have as many fond memories as i do of the other bots.
    overall, i really love the cogs and the concept of them in general, so sometimes my favorite cog type can change up every so-often.

• Like Like x 1
  13. That Soundless Horse
    No Mood

That Soundless Horse that pessimistic soundless horse TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Based on threat level
    1. Sellbots (11 minglers are the most lethal cog in the game)
    2. Lawbots (more cogs can multi attack, but if I recall big wigs is weaker so eh)
    3. Cashbots (Barons have a multi attack)
    4. Bossbots (only Yesmen have a multi attack pretty sure, and it's weak)
    In design, Lawbots in general are the best imo

• Like Like x 1
  14. Monty Hare

Monty Hare Elite Toon ATTA Supporter

100%
    1. Sellbots - Great design and kept me motivated to train my gags so I could VP. SOS Cards are extremely useful and not much of a bad experience imo. It's an easy boss.
    2. Lawbots - The runs weren't much of a problem and it usually goes smooth. People are friendly to soundless and it can be challenging. The design is also very great and the flooring too :D.
    3. Cashbots - Sometimes, with runs, arguments break out and the toons there are terrible. The CFO is mostly quick, its mainly the mints and the people you go with here that is the problem. There's discrimination on soundless still :unamused:.
    4. Bossbots - The worst boss honestly, the Back 9s are long and tedious. Nice to soundless, not much discrimination. but when people bring full gags to a Back 9 and kindly help you, they throw a big fuss about it. Sometimes, 100 laffers who have no idea what they're doing and they needed a Front Three, so they decided to do a Back 9 instead. Groups can take a long time to form, mostly issues with the Middle Six and Back 9. When you're maxed with this boss, it feels so good. People dcing in CEOS, the longest and most grindy boss that it takes awhile to max.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  15. A Person
    Spaced

A Person Elite Toon

100%
    1. Lawbots - I really like the music. I like the battle. I like the DA office, although it is kind of annoying (the puzzles.) Too empty though.... no one there???? (HAVE to use toonhq to get anything done there ;-;
    2. Cashbots - THOSE MINTS ARE SO FUN!!! Great rewards. BUT... ppl who hate on you for being 100 away from getting opera and almost impossible to get a full soundless run in.
    3. Sellbots - Super easy boss battle. Nice rewards. Boring factory runs, some ppl who hate soundless but not too many, but if you want to do soundless you prob have to do a short with low toons ;-;
    4. Bossbot - THEY ARE NOT THE WORST BUT.... golf courses get boring, why would you bother pulling teeth for 2 hours to do a Back Nine???

• Like Like x 1
  16. KewlToon
    Curious

KewlToon Elite Toon

100%
    1. All of them

All of them are good imo.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Miniapollo17
    Hot

Miniapollo17 Social Media Team Cast Member Social Media Mini Mod

100%
    1. Lawbot because I like the concept around them
    2. Sellbot because the VP always excited me as a kid when playing tto.
    3. Cashbot because I somewhat enjoyed the CFO but it sometimes annoyed me
    4. Bossbot because everything about the boss facility kinda bored me but nowadays I'm alright with it

18. Dathlua
    Happy

Dathlua Gag Trainer ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

35%
    I would definitely rate them almost same way you did. Sellbots have so much group attacks, second would be lawbots because of the big wig and spin doctor, cashbots 3rd because they still have that robber baron group attack, and then bossbots really don't have anything besides synergy from the yesman. This is just me rating them in terms of strength though. It would depend on what exactly you're asking me to rate them on.

19. Whens Dinner
    Question

Whens Dinner Elite Toon

100%
    #1 Bossbot
    #2 Sellbot
    #3 Cashbot
    #4 Lawbot

What can I say I like the grind of bossbot for some reason!

• Like Like x 1
  20. A Person
    Spaced

A Person Elite Toon

100%
    1) Lawbot
    2) Lawbot
    3) Lawbot
    4) Lawbot

We were supposed to rank different cog branches?

Oh. :oops:

• Funny Funny x 1