1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would you rather be toonupless or lureless?

Discussion in 'Game Polls' started by Fishtacollahma, Dec 31, 2018.

?

Which would you rather be? Toonupless or Lureless?

1. Toonupless

70.0%
  2. Lureless

30.0%
  1. Fishtacollahma
    Amused

Fishtacollahma Also Know as Ricky Mcroll
    TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Which would you rather be? I have one of each trackless but if I had to choose I would rather be toonupless. More versatile and it is my favorite trackless in the game. I can sos toonup, toonup unite and I have max jump on my doodle so I technically have every gag track as a toonupless I may not have juggling balls, and pixie-dust and I will have to farm for my rewards but I would rather do that than be lureless.

2. Little Spotty

Little Spotty Cog Crusher ATTA Supporter

10%
    Lureless, since I've been lureless my entire toontown lifetime. It doesn't really matter either way since pretty much everyone has TU or lure, but without TU I feel extra helpless when people start getting low laff.

3. Roran
    Spaced

Roran Gag Trainer ATTA Supporter

35%
    Toonupless. If you think about it, you're never really in a position where you're entirely toonupless in the game. Buy a doodle and train it, thats a form right there. SOS cards, that's another form. Unites are a form. And enough people carry toonup in the game that not having it wouldn't be a huge issue in a group.

4. Tristin
    Relaxed

Tristin Cog Crusher

60%
    I'd rather be toon-up-less because you can still get SOS cards and fully train a doodle or unites as an alternative - with no lure it's basically just SOS cards, and I like having trap so much and I couldn't imaging trying to train it without my trusty law. ;c

5. Maxwell Trollbreath
    No Mood

Maxwell Trollbreath sly.exe TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Probably lureless if I'm being honest, Don't get me wrong, I love toon-less and have had 3 toon-less toons, but I'm not much of a solo player to begin with and lureless is just fun to me.

6. Ririenne
    Cloud_9

Ririenne New Toon

I'm lureless at the moment but I kind of wish I had lure, then again it's not necessary since it's quite common in groups. I'm planning to make a trapless toon soon, I like toonup too much

7. JazzMan
    Thinking

JazzMan Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I've done both toonupless and lureless, and I can definitely say that toonupless is more fun.

Plus, being lureless makes it much harder to solo things (like buildings, factories, etc.)

8. Aero
    Mellow

Aero New Toon

40%
    I agree. I'd rather be toonup-less. Much of my gameplay if not most, is solo. Without lure you get hit more and I don't want to waste my time using toonup every other round.