1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your worst C.F.O. Experience you've ever had

Discussion in 'Cashbot HQ' started by Uncetic, Apr 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Uncetic
    No Mood

Uncetic Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    If you've done the C.F.O. that is.

2. Maginiesta
    Notworthy

Maginiesta Elite Toon

100%
    I was just starting out at the time, I had very little experience with craning so I always let others do the thing till i had enough confidence. This one cfo was going alright till we hit the crane round. Basically, no one knew how to crane at all and we ended up forfeiting. What's important is that i learned from this and i'll never have to go through something like that when i'm totally useless.

• Like Like x 2
  3. featherwolf
    Cloud_9

featherwolf Elite Toon

100%
    My worst experience would be when nobody invites me to CFO because I'm soundless. So I just sit in the lobby for a half hour before logging out. :oops:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
  4. LOL SAME
    Although one of my other bad ones was where people insulted and shamed me the entire CFO. To make matters worse, they were clueless in soundless strategy and refused to listen because apparently every soundless toon is dumb.:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  5. featherwolf
    Cloud_9

featherwolf Elite Toon

100%
    This is why I don't play on my main much anymore. I'm tired of being excluded when I'm trying to level suits and constantly being harassed about soundless. :oops: I can really only play when I'm in a bad mood and I could care less about anything people say LOL. Not sure why there's so much hate honestly, you would think a lot of high laff toons would see it as a "unique build" and be happy to play with them.

• Like Like x 3
  6. I get what you mean- I'm not far into Cashbot yet, but I've had my fair share of hate. I'm not that sensitive, so I usually just shrug it off but it can be pretty hard going.

• Like Like x 1
  7. That Soundless Horse
    No Mood

That Soundless Horse that pessimistic soundless horse TTR Beta Tester

100%
    carried 7 barons who were 20+ levels higher then me (lowkey had to stomp and crane, did about 95% of the damage, one person threw like one goon and a safe, and that was it) (was a baron 16 at the time) and they were so mad when I called them out, saying I was "a very arrogant person" the funny thing was, I wasonly 111 at the time, and everyone else was 120 LOL.
    THAT is why I don't view high toons with laff, Lol.
    I have quite a few vp and ceo experiences, and even a fun cj (my first cj) where in the scale round 2 people dced and another 2 didn't want to do it, and dced, and it came down to me and this dude who could duo stun, and saved us (none of us were above a double talker in suit as well)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  8. HappyKat
    Doh

HappyKat Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I mean why even do this I believe I was cfo about to be a robber baron 13 and this dog comes out about 87 laff I believe and just brought trap all the way up to quicksand and just trained through the rounds when we lured I got really irritated and upset with this young girl dog. Like why even when you can do that in a high cog invasion or something like that not In boss battles where we need to focus on strategy and defeat the waves of cogs not stall time and just keep getting attacked over and over which in fact is not defeating the effort or purpose.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sweetener
    Spaced

Sweetener teen idle KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I got out alive, but unleashing the -30 goons on my group killed the second toon I was running. I had a good time though :>

• Like Like x 1
  10. Maxwell Trollbreath
    No Mood

Maxwell Trollbreath sly.exe TTR Beta Tester

100%
    My "worst" experience with the CFO on TTR was when this bear that was 90 laff with 3 maxed gags and rest level 3 told me to stop using my other gags and use just sound wording it as "training" but it was also a good experience since i got to put an entitled idiot from cashbot HQ in their place by telling them "Don't instruct people who actually work for the gags they have on how to play the game because they more than likely can play it better than you" then in the crane round they were god awful at craning so i just stole their crane and started live gooning

• Like Like x 1