1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A creepy TTO memory with a glitch...

Discussion in 'Toontown Memories' started by Mousemallow, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Mousemallow
    Sweettooth

Mousemallow Gag Trainer ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

60%
    So a few years back, I'd like to say around late 2007/early 2008, I was playing Toontown Online late at night and Nutty River was full. I went there, hung out with some friends, did some buildings, and then went to Donald's Dreamland to wait for a beanfest. After waiting around twenty minutes or so and finally getting a few hundred/thousand beans from some people who came from Cashbot HQ, I decided to go to my toon's house and buy things from the catalog.

When I got to my home though, there was this light blue monkey who was just standing still at my estate, staring at me. She was near the purple house and would only move in her idle stance(you know, when toons standing still kind of look like they're breathing). I walked up to her and tried talking to her, but it said she had gone away and etc. when I tried befriending her, whispering to her, and teleporting to her. I called my only friend left online at the time and tried to see if he could notice her there(I didn't have chat at the time, so I couldn't ask or tell him anything) by jumping around her and such, but he didn't seem to see anything and eventually logged off, telling me this was a client sort of thing.

I went inside of my house hoping that if I went in there, I wouldn't see the monkey anymore, but her name tag was visible when I went inside, and when I did the wardrobe glitch, I could see her far away from one of my windows. After ordering stuff from the catalog, I tried going to other playgrounds to see if I could get rid of her like that, and still nothing worked, and nobody seemed to notice her. Eventually, I logged on and off, and that did the trick, but unfortunately lost access to Nutty River in the process.

I was young at the time so it was definitely creepy to me, and looking at it now it's not as creepy, but still, Toontown Online had a lot of weird glitches and bugs in the game.

• Like Like x 7
  2. angel-monkey
    Amazed

angel-monkey i hate myself :) KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    it was the ghost of harambe :')

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. Mousemallow
    Sweettooth

60%
    Of course we're all aware of the time traveling ghost of Harambe.

4. HappyKat
    Worried

HappyKat Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Its kinda like the unfixable glitch with doodles shadows when they go away but somehow you see them everywhere... When you call upon and things they are still in the background somewhere

5. Mousemallow
    Sweettooth

60%
    Yeah, that one's pretty weird, too bad it's unfixable.

Unless someone finds a way.

6. trixiepoodledoodle
    Breezy

trixiepoodledoodle Cog Crusher
    KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

85%
    I remember this. Scared the crap out of me when I was little.

7. pumpkintato
    Tired

pumpkintato Elite Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Yeah... TTO had weird, sometimes creepy glitches, TTR just has inconvient glitches.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Mousemallow
    Sweettooth

60%
    So true, though, haha. I haven't seen anything like this in Rewritten(or any server for that matter) for the past three years I've been playing it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Miss Boo Boo
    Artistic

Miss Boo Boo Elite Toon

100%
    It's the cursed TTO.exe monkey with the Zalgo font name!! They say whoever sees it is doomed to be haunted by it evermore!! spoopy.