1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEWS Adopt a Doodle TODAY!

Discussion in 'TTR Posts' started by Prof. Flapjack, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Prof. Flapjack

Prof. Flapjack Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Adopt a Doodle TODAY!
    Posted by Flippy on April 10, 2017 06:40 PM

Toontown, I cannot thank you enough. Thanks to the valiant Toons who searched up, down, and around Toontown -- My pet Doodle, Fluffy, has been FOUND! And that's not all... Boy, have I got a surprise for you.

[​IMG]

Just this morning, a couple of Toon Troopers managed to lure Fluffy to Toon Hall with a massive amount of jellybeans before he teleported away again. I knew I should have never given him my spare Portable Hole! Seeing my precious pet again was the most excited I've been since I first found the little guy at ToonFest!

The excitement didn't end there, however. April Toons Week has ended, but there was enough silliness in the air from our big Doodle Hunt that Fluffy was able to tell me about a land known as "Doodlevania", just off of the outskirts of where we built our ToonFest Grounds!

Doodlevania is where Fluffy came from, and he told me all about his friends there who love jellybeans and are very eager to join Fluffy with the Toons of Toontown. He's been wanting to tell me this for MONTHS, but April Toons Week was the only time he could talk! The poor guy even forgot where Toon Hall was after so long.

"Let's go, then!", I exclaimed to Fluffy after hearing about Doodlevania. I was ready to put a task force of Toon Troopers together to go find the rest of his Doodle friends, but upon walking out of Toon Hall... There was no need! The Doodles of Doodlevania followed Fluffy all the way to Toontown, and they're ALL in need of places to call home!

Toons, Fluffy's friends need our help! If the rest of the Doodles are anything like Fluffy, then I can assure you that a Doodle is a Toon's best friend. Starting TODAY, the Pet Shops have opened and Doodles are up for adoption!

The younger Doodles can be found in Toontown Central, who may have a hard time learning tricks, but they're still as cute as a button. Higher level Playgrounds have the Doodles who have already learned how to be silly and can learn how to do tricks much more quickly! They'll require a higher cost of jellybeans to take care of, however.

There you have it, Toons. Doodles are officially joining Toontown, and they're here to stay! Talk about an exciting day in Toon History.

Now, what are you waiting for? Go out and adopt a Doodle TODAY!

Snakebite, Miniapollo17, Trap and 5 others like this.
  2. Bonkers_

Bonkers_ Gag Trainer ATTA Supporter

I started crying when I saw this. No joke. I've been waiting for doodles every since I started playing the game, and realized they weren't in the game yet. Can't wait to adopt one !!!!

im pathetic, i cried when i heard doodles are coming out LoL'ing

Miniapollo17 likes this.
  3. featherwolf

featherwolf Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

I must say this happened faster than I expected. I thought the Fluffy hunt would go on for a while before they released Doodles.

Servers are down too UGH

4. Professor Brainiac

Professor Brainiac Forum Moderator Cast Member Forum Moderator KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

I am so happy that they finally added doodles

I'll try to get on at 2 in the morning when there won't be as many people :p

Snakebite likes this.
  5. HappyKat

HappyKat Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Sounds legit can't wait to get on my doodles!! :D

Snakebite likes this.
  6. Gregory Mouse

Gregory Mouse Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

Aww I'm new to doodles. I can't wait to try them out :blush:

Snakebite and Professor Brainiac like this.
  7. Professor Brainiac

Professor Brainiac Forum Moderator Cast Member Forum Moderator KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

I think my problem is that most of my toons (except maybe Baby Quinoa) are dead broke. I gotta grind fishing for idk how long just to get 5000 jellybeans

or maybe I can crash a beanfest somewhere or something :D
    Oh, trust me, an adorkable mousie like you would fall in love with doodles :D
    If you want doodles for battle/trick purposes, I'd suggest (it's practically required tbh) that you get one from DDL at about 5000 beans, but if you just want a lovable pet to feed your jellybeans to, go crazy :D

trust me you will love them :D

Snakebite, Trap and Gregory Mouse like this.
  8. Gregory Mouse

Aww gosh you're right lol. My new doodle Tipsy is such a cutiepie I love her soo much I love trying to teach her tricks and scratching her aww gosh soo cute <3 :blush:

Professor Brainiac likes this.
  9. Dcall74

Dcall74 New Toon TTR Beta Tester

I bought my DDL doodle this morning. My question is my Feed and scratch is not highlighted to use. I can only use call on that screen. I got 1 rarely hungry, but I should be able to give it a treat correct?? Or not because of the type I got?

10. Bearemy

Bearemy Elite Toon

Yay cannot wait to prolong battles in Toontown Central to train them, those poor toons

Snakebite, Daffni, Trap and 1 other person like this.
  11. Maginiesta

Maginiesta Elite Toon

That's my boi.

12. Phenomena

Phenomena Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Cheers! I've just adopted Ambrosia, Queen Fayleen's Doodle, from DDL. :D

13. Gregory Mouse

Yeah you need to move around a bit around your doodle until those buttons get highlighted. Hopefully they'll update it sometime soon so it's easier to scratch your pet and such.

14. Miss Candy

Miss Candy Elite Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

-Fangirl screeching intensifies-

15. Commander Saturn

Commander Saturn Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

I had to go back to the shop 5 times to buy the same doodle, not sure whats going on. The first 4 times it didn't confirm my purchase even after I clicked the blue confirm button.

On the 5th time it worked, but the name was completely wrong...

16. Mirai

Mirai Elite Toon

it's joke, right?

update: i went on ttr.

and....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017