1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Adult Toontown Players

Discussion in 'Groups & Clans Archive' started by MisterPatches, Nov 30, 2014.

1. MisterPatches

MisterPatches Gag Trainer

Big edit: ATTA still exists! Hooray! Instead of trying to make another adult-oriented group, here are the links to ATTA-related things:

Facebook <-- Facebook group

ATTA & KTTA <-- Main website

Thank you to those who informed me that this group still exists!
    - Jasper

Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
  2. Woof Repairman

Woof Repairman Gag Trainer

I think you're referring to ATTA (Adult ToonTown Addicts), well, that's the only group I can think of personally that had the Adult Clan Theme to it. It used to be on TTC forums before it become MMOcentral or something like that. Anyways, not really interested in groups right now. But have good luck.

3. madamoiselle--soleil

madamoiselle--soleil Hall of Fame Hall of Fame ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

^^ What he said in terms of the title and all that jazz.

But I'd love to join. :) I was an ATTA member back in the day. What pertinent information would you like from me in regards to joining?

4. This group still exists in MMO

5. Dream Believer

Dream Believer ATTA Clan Leader Toontown Rewritten Staff ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester TTR Alpha Tester

Interesting idea! Back in TTO, the group dedicated to Adults Only was Adult Toontown Addicts known as ATTA. We've remained very active in our Facebook Group & still exist on the new MMO Central which used to be TTC. We host many daily TTR runs, some open to all & some ATTA Only.

6. madamoiselle--soleil

D'you mind if we get a schedule on TTR? :eek: I mean, can we do that for those who aren't MMO members to have something to fall back on here?

7. Dream Believer

Dream Believer ATTA Clan Leader Toontown Rewritten Staff ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester TTR Alpha Tester

Our schedules do change a lot so the latest is posted daily in our Facebook group.

A Google doc of our schedule with all time zones is also linked in the ATTA section of our website ATTA & KTTA for registered ATTA members.

If you'd like our Open runs posted here for everyone, is a link to a Google doc ok to post on this forum?

8. madamoiselle--soleil

9. Green99

Green99 ATTA Clan Leader ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester TTR Alpha Tester

Most of our activity for ATTA is on Facebook these days. We find it the easiest for young and old members. Once we have some response from the mods here, we will happily post our open run schedule. Anyone interested in becoming a member, we recommend you come join us on Facebook at Facebook

10. Blue Bear

Blue Bear Administrator Cast Member Administrator TTR Beta Tester TTR Alpha Tester

You can post your open run schedule as long as it's not advertising MMO, in any way (a problem we had in the past).

11. Dream Believer

1. Can I post a link to a Google Doc that has our Open TTR Run schedule? Easier for me to keep it updated when changes are made.

2. Instead of adding to Jasper's thread here, can ATTA have a separate thread next to KTTA's?

12. Blue Bear

Blue Bear Administrator Cast Member Administrator TTR Beta Tester TTR Alpha Tester

1) Sure
    2) Sure, do you have a leader who would be in control of it? You can message me if you'd like.

13. Dream Believer

Green99 (above) & I are Co-Clan Leaders of ATTA and Thank You! :D

14. MisterPatches

Sorry for my late reply, I've been sick the past few days.

Anyway, that's awesome that it still exists! I wasn't sure how many things still existed from the switch to the MMO website or not (cold caller's guild, etc.).
    I'm gonna go ahead, then, and close my clan idea and join the existing ATTA! Thanks for the info that it still exists :) I always liked that group. Graduated from the kids' one into the adult one, and both groups are very nice!

15. Green99

Green99 ATTA Clan Leader ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester TTR Alpha Tester

I apologize if we stepped on your idea. That wasn't our intention. Glad to hear you are considering joining us. We now have 1,100+ members on Facebook and we are growing QUICKLY thanks to Toontown Rewritten's popularity.

16. MisterPatches

Oh no, you guys didn't step on the idea at all! I had the old group in mind, but since TTO's shutdown, I also thought the old MMO website had lost all traces of anything Toontown-related, and therefore, I was curious as a revival of ATTA. (The name escaped me when I made this thread.)

So no worries! I'm just happy to know the group still exists! :D Saves me time from trying to make another one. (I'm not very good at group-making D:)

Dream Believer and Green99 like this.