1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An Untoony Day

Discussion in 'Plotted Roleplays' started by Neonbunny, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

What a terrible day in toontown for you, first you found your garden dead from not tending to it for a week, you over spent your jellybeans while buying gags, your new clothing hasn't arrived even though its been a week, your buildings saved keep getting taken over...what else could go wrong. While out for a stroll on Seaweed street, you encounter a cog you've never before seen. You take it on, to do your toon duty but quickly get saddened. Instead of coming to in a playground, you wake up in a dark metal room with three other toons. Where are you, what was that cog, who are these toons.

A role play in a dungeon crawler style mixed with the toony nature of Toontown. Come, perpare to join us for a very...Untoony Day

A max of four people are able to join, if you plan on taking part you must be able to log in each day or on a certain day slected via the group for the rp.

Character creation:

Name:
    Age ( optional ):

No bio needed as things about your toon can be revealed during the role play. No max laf or gag listing, laff not needed and gags will be found.

Rules:
    *No curseing
    *No having your toon know anything that isn't revealed before them
    *Replies must come in a story formate. Ex. Jessica looked around the room. "Where are we?!" She exclaimed.
    *Reply order will be with order of the first to last to join. You must wait your turn to reply. Take that time to think of how your reply will go.
    *One week limit on replies, if you do not reply within a week, your toon will be taken care of by impatient cogs
    * Battle is done easily, your toons pick their gags and I'll use a dice generator to decide the outcome, same goes for cogs attacks against you.
    *Laff may not matter but toons can still get hurt and recover via normal treasures.
    *Greening IS ALLOWED, yes you can backstab fellow toons....but be ready for karma to put you on the list.
    *The game can end with all toons failing to escape, keep your actions in mind. The goal is to escape. However, you might miss the story if you focus on just that.

More rules might be added later.

2. Hunter701535

Hunter701535 Cog Crusher KTTA TTR Beta Tester

Name: John
    Race: Yellow Dog

3. Chirumiru Cirno ⑨

Chirumiru Cirno ⑨ Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Name: Inaba
    Race: Rabbit

4. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

Only need two more

5. Moshemouse

Moshemouse halsey trash ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Name: Moshemouse
    Race: Mouse
    Age ( optional ): 13

6. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

yay ! just need one more now

7. Insert Epic Name Here

Insert Epic Name Here afk kween KTTA TTR Beta Tester

Name:Freedom
    Race:Rabbit
    This is still open, right?

8. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

Excellent, we can start when everyone is ready.

Order will be:
    Me ( to set up location, go for cogs in battle, etc.)
    @Hunter701535
    @Chirumiru Cirno ⑨
    @Moshemouse
    @Insert Epic Name Here
    And repeat. Please wait for your turn in the rp.
    For cog battles, you must have your toon pick a gag and cog to attack, then wait for everyone else's pick. On my turn, I will go through and say if it hits or misses and take cogs turns.

For out of toon speak, speaking as yourself, please use ( )

Now, as a group we must decide if we want to have certain days to role play on or treat it like a normal thread, posting your replies on your turn when every.

9. Moshemouse

(Normal thread)

10. Chirumiru Cirno ⑨

(normal thread plz)

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
  11. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

That's two votes for normal thread, btw no need to use ( ) just yet as we haven't started but thank you

12. Chirumiru Cirno ⑨

oh ok xD

13. Insert Epic Name Here

Normal thread

14. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

(Normal thread it is. Getting on computer to start this role play off. All non role play replies now must be in ( ).)[DOUBLEPOST=1442776563,1442774721][/DOUBLEPOST]The bright white industrial lights hurt your eyes as you come to. As your eyesight adjusts, you discover you are within a metal room. The room is around five times that of a cog hq elevator and it's dark rusted walls suggest it's of the same makers. Three crates of yellow color are around the room. One is near the far back left corner, one is all the way against the right side some where roughly in what might be the center point of the right most metal wall. The third is sitting near what appears to be the way out. Emblemed by the normal cog gear, is the front wall. The cog symbol of sorts suggests it can be opened much like any other. Surprised, you were too busy checking out the surrounds to notice other toons alomg yourself. Maybe they were brought here as well. With all walls being flat and no sign of how to open the door, might be best to introduce your self to the others before tackling a way out.[DOUBLEPOST=1442777192][/DOUBLEPOST]( btw, cannot @ link Hunter for some reason )[DOUBLEPOST=1442935232][/DOUBLEPOST]( ok, so Hunter can't post things for some reason but can reply to pm. So choices are; we move the rp to a pm, we wait til his issue is resolved, or we go on without him but not exclude him meaning he will be able to jump right on in after he fixes the problem )[DOUBLEPOST=1442938513][/DOUBLEPOST](Or he could give me his replies via pm and I plug them into here)[DOUBLEPOST=1442952188][/DOUBLEPOST]( hunter's reply)

"Ugh..."

I stood up and after waking up a little bit, I realize something...
    "This isn't my room! Where am I?! What's going on?!" I yell out as I pace around the room, scared.
    ( @Chirumiru Cirno ⑨
    @Moshemouse
    @Insert Epic Name Here
    I will posting his replies, and now it is Chirumiru's turn)

15. Chirumiru Cirno ⑨

"Wha-! Where am I? Why am I not in Donald's Dock?" I wondered as I look around at my surroundings like a security camera, quivering in fear.

16. Moshemouse

"Ow.."
    I looked around, wondering why I was not inside of my normal home, I got up, and looked around the room some more.[DOUBLEPOST=1442956519,1442956466][/DOUBLEPOST]
    (It is your turn now)

17. Insert Epic Name Here

Why were these three other toons with me? Why was I not in the Brrgh anymore? Well, they looked nice. Might as well introduce myself. "Hi...... so I guess we're on the same page? My name's Freedom, by the way......"
    (When it's my turn, you can quote me to tell me it is.)

18. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

The toons voices echoed throughout the metal room as they spoke. It just wasnt their voices though, every action giving off some kind of sound had a bit of an echo that added to the lingering disoritanting feeling still present.[DOUBLEPOST=1442958125,1442957582][/DOUBLEPOST]( hunter's reply )

I looked around and saw one of the crates in the corner. I tried to open it up, but it was no use. It was on there good.
    "Without a flat, hard object, I won't be able to open this up...does anyone here got something we can use to open this up?"

19. Chirumiru Cirno ⑨

I checked my backpack, only to find a rock. "Could this rock do any good? I found it in my backpack, however my gags and my Shticker Book are missing." I told the toon who needed help opening a crate.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  20. Moshemouse

While the 3 other toons were talking, I walked to the end of the dark metal room. I looked up to see a metal sign with the words "The Cog Facility". "Guys!!" I yelled," look at this sign!". I pointed at the big metal sign.[DOUBLEPOST=1442966473,1442966442][/DOUBLEPOST]
    (Your turn :))