1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone have a flippy shirt?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sunnyshiney, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Sunnyshiney

Sunnyshiney New Toon

In search of a flippy shirt. I’ve been looking forever. Will trade, help with tasks, whatever

2. Sir McQuack

Sir McQuack toast TTR Beta Tester

3. The Rogue Ranger

The Rogue Ranger Cog Crusher

I don't have one right now, but since I don't know how you are looking for it I will tell you how. You just make another toon (same account, different account, doesn't matter), and talk to the toon hq officer (skip the toontorial), and then teleport to your estate. Then go to the phone and see if you have it. It will always be on the first page if you got it. I don't know, maybe you were already doing this, but here it is anyway. It usually takes me about 30 minutes to get a flippy shirt (obviously its not always the one I want).

And question, what color flippy shirt do you want (or are you okay with any)? Is it for a boy or girl toon?

4. Sunnyshiney

Sunnyshiney New Toon

It’s for a girl toon! And the color doesn’t matter although I like the purple on the best! I haven’t tried creating toons over and over so I will try that today! I’ve been searching in the catalog for like 3 months.