1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Organic Gags

Discussion in 'Game Polls' started by The Rogue Ranger, Jan 31, 2020.

?

Which organic gag do you prefer?

1. Toon-up

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Trap

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Lure

15.4%
  4. Sound

53.8%
  5. Throw

23.1%
  6. Squirt

7.7%
  7. Drop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. The Rogue Ranger

The Rogue Ranger Cog Crusher

So, what is your favorite organic gag?
    My personal list is

1. Sound. This is my favorite because the combos are extremely helpful when saving sound. Some good combos are, on 10s you can use 1 fog 2 trunks and 1 aoogah, which is good when you are with weaker toons that may only have trunk or aoogah, 1 fog and a trunk take out 8s, 2 organic trunks take out 6s and two organic fogs take out 10s. There are so much more, but that would take too much time to write, so...

2. Throw. This is an obvious top choice with strategies that most people know, so i'm not gonna explain it.

3. Squirt. This is usally placed very lowly for some reason, when it can often be considered better than organic throw. Some combos are thunder taking out lured 10, 1 organic thunder and one normal thunder taking out unlured 12s, organic thunder and a hose take out lured 12s and lots more.

4. Drop. I know, many of you may be thinking that organic trap and lure should have made it up here before drop, but drop gives so many advantages. Drop is usually only good for people who use the lv 7 a lot, but it does have lots of strategy. For example, there is the benefit of 187 damage on your piano which means no more fog to get rid of those 12s in boss battles. Safes can be pretty good with organic throw, with one good combo I can think of right now, lured 10 organic cream pie + organic safe kills.

5. Trap. This is where they become really bad. Organic trap has 4 benefits in my eyes. Railroad from tree, and becomes equal with toontanic with the two hitter on twelves (you can say it is 1 hitting the cog, but it needs a lure lol). Then trapdoor kills 7s without a 3rd gag and you can do trapdoor on an 11 and get a thundercloud in to kill it (which is inefficient).

6. Lure. WAY worse than everything else. A small accuracy boost on your lure. Maybe when you are in the brrrgh or earlier, but people would much rather you have something else like throw.

7. Toon-up. I think you are better at the game if you plant all your level one gags, or don't know about organic gags. This gives no good boost. People sometimes say it saved them, but unless they were down to about 5 laff, it didn't lol.

This is my general opinion. For the different types of -less toons it changes a little.

Toon-up less: Sound, Squirt, Throw, Drop, Trap, Lure
    Trapless: Sound/Throw(TIE), Drop, Squirt, Lure, Toon-up
    Lureless: Sound, Throw, Drop, Squirt, Trap, Lure
    Soundless: Throw, Drop, Squirt, Lure, Trap, Toon-up
    Dropless (lol): Sound, Squirt, Throw, Trap, Lure, Toon-up

Tier 1: Sound, Throw, Squirt and Drop. Only ones I recommend.
    Tier 2: Trap and Lure. Some benefits, not that those are very good benefits.
    Tier 3: Toon-up. lol no

Well that is my very long opinion.

The Greater Picture likes this.
  2. That Soundless Horse

That Soundless Horse HAHA FOUND YA LENNEH TTR Beta Tester

list is fairly good but drop and trap are around the same level in terms of making organic
    good, but not worth taking over sound or throw (same for squirt really)
    tier 1: sound, throw
    tier 2: drop, trap, squirt
    tier 3: lure toonup lol

3. Trap

Trap Mini Moderator Cast Member Mini Mod TTR Beta Tester

sound > throw > else

soundless throwless had org squirt :p

4. Adorkable Mousie

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

Sound>throw>squirt>drop>trap>lure>tu

Organic sound is definitely the best organic to take all things considering, but like regular sound it does rely on others also having organic sound to make full use of it. A very useful combo being 4 organic trunks are able to kill level 9s, thus saving a fog horn whether it be at the CJ or at the CEO.

For general gameplay with random toons though there's probably more benefits to having organic throw than sound since it's very useful with just one toon and doesn't rely on anyone else having it to make great use of it, and it's a great replacement for trap for trapless toons when taking out lured 11s.

5. The Rogue Ranger

I have a soundless throwless dropless with organic toon-up to annoy the people who go with me lol

6. Violin3607

Violin3607 Elite Toon

mine’s also sound > throw > squirt > drop > trap > lure > toonup.

tier 1: sound, throw, squirt
    tier 2: drop, trap
    tier 3: lure, toonup

7. Taco Kitten

Taco Kitten little sugarcube TTR Beta Tester

throw > sound > squirt > drop > trap > lure > toonup

as someone who used to have organic lure, it was a pain and a half.

The Rogue Ranger likes this.
  8. The Greater Picture

The Greater Picture Cog Crusher

Sound > squirt > throw > trap > lure > toon-up

It can change depending on what gag you leave off and where you are in the game though, but this is just like in general

9. The Rogue Ranger

I only put throw over squirt bc i made this after keb... well you know

The Greater Picture likes this.
  10. The Greater Picture

The Greater Picture Cog Crusher

lol keb

11. Keb

Keb New Toon

1. Sound- If you don't think it is the best, you just don't know the strategies
    2. Squirt- My favorite, more strategies than throw does which means it is better honestly, especially if you aren't trapless
    3. Throw- obv
    4. Drop- Only smart people that can do math quick should choose this one
    5. The other three- Too worthless to consider, honestly weren't meant to be organic