1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can You Sell It Game Show!

Discussion in 'Plotted Roleplays' started by Raven, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Raven

Raven Guest

All non-roleplay notes will be italicized. And yes, I did steal the guy's idea who knocked off Survivor. I just made up a game show instead.

Welcome to CAN YOU SELL IT GAME SHOW, where we send out several Toons to go out and sell random objects we select from Clarabelle's Cattlelog. I'm your host, Big Pancake, and soon we'll begin! But first, we must tell everyone the rules!

Please make sure you don't OP and sell every object to every Toon you come upon. Make it realistic, such as making a few Toons reject it, or make it so you need to convince a few Toons.

You'll be selling to random NPCs, such as Lil Oldman or Sticky Lou from Blue Glue. (Those two are just examples) At the end, you will all have different items and you'll have to try to sell them to each other. Please do not always accept the offer to purchase it out of the kindness of your heart. This is a competition.

You will each always have an option whether to help one of the other contestants, or help yourself. Which will you choose?

The one to sell the least amount of whatever object you receive will be eliminated. The one who sells the most will be the only Toon excused from elimination.

Bribery is allowed, but you MIGHT be found out. Do you risk it?

Alrighty, I'm glad we got that out of the way! All those rules and no fun gets a Toon to sleepin'! Our next thing on the agenda is to select our Toons! We will begin as soon as we have five to ten Toons, twelve at the maximum!

Toons, to enter, please fill out a simple form that we will leave below!

Toon Name:
    Size & Height & Color:
    Personality:
    Special Selling Skill:

EXAMPLE (And I want to describe Big Pancake for you.)
    Toon Name:
    Big Pancake
    Size & Height & Color: Fat, shortest size, cream
    Gender: Male (I'm actually female, but Big Pancake is male.)
    Species: Bear
    Personality: Goofy, over-the-top, "tries" to be funny, shouts everything and laughs a little too hard at jokes
    (Instead of special selling skill, I'll put what he wears.)
    He wears heart antenna, pink cat-eye glasses, a pirate shirt, tie-dye shorts, a Flunky backpack, and clown shoes.

Last edited by a Resistance Ranger: Feb 26, 2015
  2. Rariangel

Rariangel Cog Crusher KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Toon Name: Rariangel
    Size & Height: Skinny(Normal), Small body, medium legs
    Species: Cat
    Personality: Friendly, Money Savvy, Talkative
    Special Selling Skill: Excellent Negotiator

3. Raven

Raven Guest

And our first contestant is a periwinkle cat named Rariangel! Welcome, Rariangel, to CAN YOU SELL IT GAME SHOW!
    You are our very first contestant! Welcome, welcome! Have a seat on our couch here, from Clarabelle's very own Cattlelog!
    Now that we have our first contestant, we must now wait for the other contestants! I'm your host, Big Pancake, and we'll be back after these few messages!

If four more people don't join within two weeks, I'll probably close this roleplay. Hopefully people will join before that point.

4. Rariangel

Rariangel Cog Crusher KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Alright! -sits down-

5. Terranort

Terranort Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

Toon name: Terranort
    Size & Height & Color: Tall medium body, brown.
    Species: Bear
    Personality: Disciplined, Reserved, Thoughtful.
    Special Selling Skill: Excellent Explainer. (Talking about the product.)

6. Raven

Raven Guest

Aaaaaand we're back! Welcome back to the CAN YOU SELL IT GAME SHOW! I'm your host, Big Pancake, and I'm here with our first contestant, Rariangel. Our second contestant has just come on board the show, so let's bring him out! The second contestant is a brown bear named Terranort! Have a seat on the fantastic green armchair--straight from Clarabelle's Cattlelog--right over there. Welcome to the show, pal!

Now, let's discuss your forms, starting with Terranort. Terranort, it says here that your special selling skill is Excellent Explainer. Are you married, son, because I think every husband would want that quality! Big Pancake chuckles to himself, but drops the grin quickly when only a handful of people laugh. Little joke there, son. Anyway, tell us about this special selling skill of yours. We're interested and we can't take another break for five minutes, so tell us a story. Big Pancake mutters the last part of the sentence, as if forgetting he's wearing a microphone on his pirate shirt.

Last edited by a Resistance Ranger: Feb 26, 2015
    merlot5661 likes this.
  7. IzzyIce

IzzyIce Gag Trainer

Toon Name: IzzyIce (Izzy)
    Size & Height & Color: Thin, Tallest, maroon
    Species: Mouse
    Personality: Smart, sneaky but nice, helpful
    Special Selling Skill: Excellent at presenting (So proud... So proud...)

8. Raven

Raven Guest

Okay, since no one has joined, I'll wait until the end of March then I'll close the roleplay if no one else joins. :(

9. Potassium

Potassium Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

Don't close it! Roleplaying is fun!

Toon Name: Potassium
    Size & Height & Color: Tall, skinny, and ice blue
    Species: Dog
    Personality: Snobbish and lazy
    Special Selling Skills: great personality (and able to take bribes) (shhhhh :sweetshh:)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1426196015,1426195941][/DOUBLEPOST]Don't close it! Roleplaying is fun!

Toon Name: Potassium
    Size & Height & Color: Tall, skinny, and ice blue
    Species: Dog
    Personality: Snobbish and lazy
    Special Selling Skills: great personality (and able to take bribes) (shhhhh :sweetshh:)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1426196114][/DOUBLEPOST]Oops! Crazy computer!

10. Little Sammie Dandyfoot

Little Sammie Dandyfoot "I look like an ugly giraffe" - close friend KTTA TTR Beta Tester KTTA Addict Assistant

Toon Name: Little Sammie Dandyfoot
    Size & Height & Color: Tall, Long Body, Red
    Species: Cat
    Personality: Tries to fit in with the crowd, and also looks up to the bright side!
    Special Selling Skill: Has almost "Charmspeaking" words (You know you want it! Get it now! .........or else)

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  11. Spike Dynotoon

Spike Dynotoon Cog Crusher KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Am I late? xD

Toon Name: Spike Dynotoon
    Size & Height & Color: Thin, smallest except legs are medium but still small
    Species: Mouse
    Personality: Smart,Sneaky,Friendly,Goofy
    Special Selling Skill: Giving special deals like buy one get 2 free or something xD

12. Raven

Raven Guest

Welcome back to the CAN YOU SELL IT GAME SHOW! I'm your host, Big Pancake! We have a pretty full show, and we're running late on time, so let's bring the contestants out here and start the show! First, we have Rariangel, a periwinkle cat whose special selling skill is that she's an excellent negotiator! Watch out for her, folks. Second, we have Terranort, a tall bear who is an excellent explainer. Good for you, sir. Third, we have Izzy Ice, a tall maroon mouse whose special selling skill is that she's excellent at presenting! Good for her, let's give her a round of applause!

*cricket*

And moving right along, next up we have Potassium, a tall ice blue mouse whose special selling skill is that he has a.. great.. personality? That seriously stinks, kid. You won't make it long here. Moving right along, we have Little Sammie Dandyfoot, a tall red cat whose special selling skill is that he has "charm-speaking." I'm interested to see this kid in play! And lastly, we have Spike Dynotoon, a small mouse, whose special selling skill is deals. Good for you, I'm always looking for a nice sale...

Alright, Toons. You have the next 24 hours to sell as many of the Special Item as you possibly can. The Special Item for the Group is...

A shnoofanoodle.

Now, you may be wondering, what the heck is a shnoofanoodle? Well, Toons, I'll tell you. A shnoofanoodle is a shoe, with the toes-end of the shoe spread out like a fan, and the fan can be curved into a bowl to hold noodles. You have 24 hours to sell this Item. Now, for personalized items to sell to each other...

Rariangel, your item is a snowglobe.
    Terranort, your item is a single red sneaker.
    Izzy Ice, your item is a flowery skirt. But you must sell it to a male team member. ily cube lololololol
    Potassium, your item is a pair of glasses.
    Little Sammie Dandyfoot, your item is a teddy bear.
    Spike Dynotoon, your item is Donald Duck.

GO GO GO! SELL SELL SELL! YOU HAVE 24 HOURS! And remember, you have to wait until after you've sold all 10 of your shnoofanoodles to begin selling your own items to each other.

Last edited by a Resistance Ranger: Apr 9, 2015
  13. Super Romeo

Super Romeo Guest

Is this still open?

Species: Dog.
    Personality: Funny, kind, smart, somewhat goofy.
    Special Selling Skill: Knows how to treat his customers!

14. QLM1717

QLM1717 Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

Is it still open?
    Toon name: Master Duke Bumblezilla
    Size height and color: skinniest, tallest and light blue
    Species: cat
    Personality: smart, funny and accepting.
    Special selling skill: does extra services to the buyer (toons them up, helps with tasks/buildings)