1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toon Tag Can't Tag

Discussion in 'The Trolley' started by Rariangel, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Rariangel

Rariangel Cog Crusher KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Me and 2 of my friends were playing Toon Tag. One of my friends, Kai, was IT. He tried to tag me. He had no lag and he still was it. My other friend, Bean, and I were trying to see what was wrong. Kai ended up it the whole time while me and Bean got 50 and 60 beans. Is this an issue with anyone else?

Fishtacollahma likes this.
  2. Greenwabbitcandy

Greenwabbitcandy Elite Toon

Well yes one time me and a friend played tag and because I was losing he offered to stand still and let me tag him but guess what?
    My friend didn't got it at all(wut)
    So I just stood there while my friend gathered lots of treasures

Fishtacollahma likes this.
  3. Dashes

Dashes Gag Trainer

Happened to me aswell.

4. Fishtacollahma

Fishtacollahma Also Know as Ricky Mcroll TTR Beta Tester

Pretty much 100 percent of the time I play this I have this problem.

5. Lee19

Lee19 Elite Toon

Even if I did have that problem with the game, getting 50-60 jellybeans out of it wouldn't be what I call an "issue"! ;)

But seriously speaking, you're right and it isn't fair to the person who's IT. I'm sorry to hear you and your friends are having that problem with Tag. Have any of you sent in a report about it to the TTR Team yet? That's about all you can do.

The game I have problems with is Photo Fun. It will either crashes the game or extreme lag ensues, so I will be sending in my report about it ASAP. If you want me to include your trolley game problem in the message, let me know!

6. FuzzyBrains

FuzzyBrains New Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter

Yeah it was really annoying I couldnt tag anyone and i didnt get any points :(

7. Dark Mågic

Dark Mågic Elite Toon ATTA Supporter

The trick is, when it says "waiting for other players" make sure you click the OK button first, therefore you most likely will not be IT. I am grateful for this glitch because now I can get 60 jellybeans in one game.
    lovin life in toontown :hearteyes: