1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CFO Safes

Discussion in 'Suggestions? Complaints? Comments?' started by Master Jonah, May 6, 2017.

1. Master Jonah
    Stressed

Master Jonah New Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

40%
    Hello. The number of trolls in CFO are very high. Trolls always win in CFO by throwing safes every 5 seconds. This causes deaths and for a high laff like me, all my max gags. I believe that safes should not be able to be stuck on the CFOs head since it makes it easy for trolls. The last 3 CFOs I've done, had a troll. I had to leave 1 and died on 2. This makes the game not fun and makes me and others very mad. Please highly consider removing it. Thanks!

2. Phenomena
    No Mood

Phenomena Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    On one hand, I understand where you're coming from.

On the other, if the CFO never got helmets, the battle would be way too easy for everyone - and most think it's easy the way it is. Helmets are an element of challenge in that battle and always have been. It would be like taking away jumping and rolling up the ramp from the VP, jumping and cogs throwing evidence at you in the CJ, or the CEO shouting "Fore!" and running over tables. It would remove an integral part of the game. Even though no one ever wants to lose and certainly not to traitorous trolls, there has to be some parts of any battle that could potentially turn the tables against the Toons.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Master Jonah
    Stressed

Master Jonah New Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

40%
    I apologize, make that the last 4 CFO's I've done. Smh

4. Loveless
    Asleep

Loveless Angsty Teen KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    One troll can't ruin a cfo group that easily unless everyone else is really bad tbh...

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. HappyKat
    Relaxed

HappyKat Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I mean there are always going to be trolls if not in almost every game u play no matter how much u find it disliked and hated among the game communities as a whole.

But I kinda get where phenomera is saying about the game would be simply too easy and not really much of a boss fight at all..

• Like Like x 2