1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Childhood TTO Memories

Discussion in 'Toontown Memories' started by Miniapollo17, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Miniapollo17
    Fine

Miniapollo17 Social Media Team Cast Member Social Media Mini Mod

100%
    1. I remember when I was little my sisters and I would duck and find cover whenever a cog exploded after we killed it.
    2. In the vp my favorite battles were ones that weren't going perfectly even if it resulted in me going sad.
    3. I would get lost in the factory a lot since I would run around everywhere ;-;
    4. I used to play on my mom's toon and meet some of her irl friends she had as true friends (back when it was called secret friends) and they would get some of their kids on to play with me :D
    5. I used to not know how to alt f4 the TTO window so everyone left a vp once and it was just me and i got scared and made it to the skelecogs round before dying (though tbh my mom's toon could have solo'd that with the gags and laff easily)
    6. I used to think you won tug of war by spamming the arrow keys as fast as possible the entire time so I would get mad when I lost quickly
    I was bored and recalling some memories and decided to post them :p feel free to add some of your own if you want

• Like Like x 2
  2. freeatlast72
    Angelic

freeatlast72 Gag Trainer ATTA Supporter

60%
    I wasn't a kid but when I first started playing I used to do the same things!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Miniapollo17
    Fine

100%
    I have too many vp memories, might as well even it out with other ones

7. In cashbot hq I liked to stomp the goons but kept asking everyone where the pies were since I didn't get craning was how you hurt him :p
    8. In lawbot hq I always happened to freeze under a gavel and lose lots of laff by the time I was unfrozen ;-;
    9. In bossbot HQ I would never do a back 9 because I would get bored by the end

4. freeatlast72
    Angelic

60%
    Yeah those where memories. CFO with ccg craning for dummies worked for me. Now we get o do it all over again lol!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sanjaya
    No Mood

Sanjaya BOI HE BOUT TO DO IT
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    1. when goofy speedway opened
    2. getting excited when i finally made a toon i liked
    3. almost having a heart attack when my mum said i could have a membership
    4. maxing my last gag (drop)
    5. using pre-written chat to spell out SF codes, then getting so happy to talk to the person through the keyboard
    6. getting so excited when my close friends signed on
    7. growing up together
    8. everyone slowly losing memberships one by one
    9. friends quitting
    10. trying to sign in before TTO closed but they wouldn't let anyone

6. Dahlia
    Asleep

Dahlia Gag Trainer
    TTR Beta Tester

60%
    I've been playing Toontown since it first opened, and I have countless memories - a lot of them quite similar to everyone else's, of course!

I do remember when Club Penguin came out and I had a brief lapse of judgement and switched my membership over.
    Worst decision I ever made. Needless to say, I was back with TTO within the month. :rolleyes:

7. Secundus
    Busy

Secundus Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    1. Become a member!
    2. Become a member!
    3. Become a member!
    4. Become a member!

oh and my toon was 22 laff blue rabbit named Super Chunky Pedalhopper

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  8. Miniapollo17
    Fine

100%
    My personal toon was a 55 laff brown rabbit named Loopy Max Gizzensplat but I played my mom's 119 laff green mouse named Little Knuckles Wonderscooter way more since grinding wasn't my thing :p

• Like Like x 1
  9. freeatlast72
    Angelic

60%
    Yes me to a brief lapse in judgement lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. HappyKat
    Daring

HappyKat Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    so many great memories i can recall them all

11. FantariaTempesta
    Tired

FantariaTempesta Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I remember signing up for TTO back in 2004. We were lucky enough to be monthly members, and Disney would send out these Toontown trading cards with their Newsletters. Then we moved in 2010, where I lost membership for the first time, and couldn't play for a while. I sadly was not able to play the game again up until the final few days.

Another memory I remember is doing the VP during Operation Storm Sellbot, that was so much fun. I also remember being in Toon Valley where there'd be so many Toons, doing "fashion shows" and stuff. So many memories. I remember my first time getting into Nutty River.
    Last memory, I remember every time I went golfing, I would lose interest during a 6 hole in fun, or a 9 hole in fun and since there's no "exit" button, I'd get scared and forcefully shut down my old HP Pavilion, haha. Good times, good times.

12. GlaceonSly
    Spaced

GlaceonSly Gag Trainer

35%
    My grandmother introduced me to toontown, I still remember having to pay for the subscription every month. I would go in buildings with my grandmother and she would help me level up. Sometimes she asked me to go on her account and grind jellybeans for her, I didn't mind I thought the trolley games were fun, but I was about 7 or 8 years old. I wish that I could thank my grandmother for all the wonderful memories she's given me.

• Like Like x 1
  13. longliveprose
    Chatty

longliveprose New Toon

40%
    I remember that I was, like, super into racing. Like, once I learned it existed, it was all I did. Hey, I was eight, give me a break. Before that, I pretty much only played trolley games. I was, like, 15 laff at the end of my play time (about 2 or 3 years) because I didn't ever go out of TTC. I had 20 tons of jellybeans, though.

And an interesting thing about my toon was that it was a red dog named Clifford. I wasn't creative back then, and probably still aren't.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
  14. angel-monkey
    Worried

angel-monkey soundless supremo KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    did you not max racing? :eek:

15. longliveprose
    Chatty

longliveprose New Toon

40%
    I didn't know what that was at the time, I just raced with the same car on the different tracks for fun. Time trials, always fun.

• Like Like x 1