1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey there, Toon!

If you were a Beta Tester on Toontown Rewritten, you can still join the TTR Beta Tester User Group on the Forums here!

The User Group is free to join until September 30th, 2017.

Chip-n-dales minigolf!

Discussion in 'Chip n' Dale's Acorn Acres' started by John, Jul 5, 2014.

1. John
    Amazed

John Social Media Manager Cast Member Social Media Manager KTTA TTR Beta Tester TTR Alpha Tester KTTA Clan Leader

100%
    What do you guys think about the minigolf? and what was your favorite moment about golfing?

2. Enter
    Lurking

Enter Moderation Manager
    Cast Member Moderation Manager ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I never went golfing as to me it was a waste of time back then since I was obsessed with topping up my toon. So I never tried it, so hopefully when TTR comes out I will try golfing with some friends (not until after I'm happy with my toon status though)

3. TheDucky01
    Angelic

TheDucky01 Cog Crusher

60%
    Wait wait wait.... YOU NEVER DID THE GOLFING!???!??!?!

4. Captain Salty
    Happy

Captain Salty Gag Trainer

60%
    I did golfing only after I had my toon at laff 115. I actually got pretty ok at it, but I wasn't a pro at it. My favorite moments would have to be when I used to do "trick shots". I'd turn around all the way so I was facing the wrong way, and hit it as hard as you could. I have gotten at least 5 hole-in-ones like that. :p

5. Kirlial
    Sunshine

Kirlial Cog Crusher

10%
    It's a rather nice minigame, not too difficult but fairly fun. It can be a little slow if you're playing with like four toons seeing as you have to take turns but I'll definitely try it some more if only for a laff boost. Personally I've always preferred goofy speedway for a fun diversion though.

6. Whens Dinner
    Question

Whens Dinner Elite Toon

100%
    My favorite part of golfing was maxing it... ugh. I love other toons, I enjoy other toons but I am sorry - DO NOT get on the golf kart with me and the person I'm working golf with... I will be grumpy - civil - but grumpy. It takes so long and when its the only thing you do for hours on end...

I'm with Kirlial, racing is way better in my opinion!

7. Honoka
    Cheerful

Honoka Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

60%
    I never really golfed... I did a few times, only with friends, but not very often.

8. Night
    Pensive

Night Elite Toon

100%
    Golfing was a good way to have fun with my friends. I usually went golfing, but I stopped when I got 23 trophies because the other ones were hard to earn

9. Sultan The Toon
    Fiendish

Sultan The Toon Cog Crusher

10%
    i played a few times and I think it can be improved

10. graywolf69
    Breezy

graywolf69 Gag Trainer

60%
    I went golfing like 5-6 times when it came out with my friends, but only once or twice after that. Then I ran out of membership, so no more golfing. Pretty fun if you literally have NOTHING TO DO. Ideas to do instead: fight a boss, defeat a cog building, play with your doodle, max out ur gags, finish every single toontask, complete your cog suits, and then beat all 4 bosses in 1 hour. Then, maybe you are good enough to take a break and golf.

11. Zorro D'Cat

Zorro D'Cat Gag Trainer

35%
    I LOVED playing mini golf and it was a great way to hang out with friends, chat and just have fun. Sometimes we'd have a contest, with the winner getting catalog gifts from the other players. The real trick was when a bunch of friends would TP, some unannounced and you'd have six toons all wanting to play golf. I tried creating teams but it was always tricky.