1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone remember this?

Discussion in 'Toontown Memories' started by willowttr, Nov 6, 2016.

1. willowttr
    Doubtful

willowttr New Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

40%
    I wanna know if anyone remembers this thing in Toontown Online, or if I'm making this up.
    I remember there was a page that you could transfer jellybeans to your friends or to other toons on your account? Like there was a few jellybean jars on a page on the Toontown online site , and you could take out jellybeans and give them to other toons? I remember this really clearly; but if this wasn't a thing and I'm making it up, it would be cool to have in TTR. Idk though. Maybe it would be a really bad idea.

2. masixot
    Breezy

masixot New Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

40%
    I don't remember that, maybe because I was too young. But I think this would make a pretty good idea, because some things in the Cattlelog, you can't gift. Like statues, Nametags, Fishing Rods, Toon Rename/Rewrite or Trap/Lure/Sound Clothes, and maybe your other toons don't have jellybeans.

3. Super Gigglepow
    Angelic

Super Gigglepow Cog Crusher

10%
    i don't remember that, but i think it's a great idea! bean transfers, yes yes!

4. Sniper_Kitten
    Sleepy

Sniper_Kitten Elite Toon
    TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Hmm. I'm not remembering that either and I've played since 2004. Sounds cool though honestly

5. Wittle Whimsy
    In-Love

Wittle Whimsy Dilly Daddlin' KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I'd like that, but I don't remember that feature.