1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEWS Enter the New Year's Top Toons Marathon!

Discussion in 'TTR Posts' started by Wizard Bear, Jan 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Wizard Bear
    Thinking

Wizard Bear Editor-in-Chief
    Cast Member Social Media Forum Moderator ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Enter the New Year's Top Toons Marathon!
    Posted by Sir Max on December 31, 2016 12:00 PM

Five... Four... Three... Two.. One... HAPPY NEW YEAR! -- Don't worry, you didn't look at your watch wrong. I'm just practicing! After all, this isn't just any New Year's Eve party.

[​IMG]

We're celebrating with Fireworks and our annual New Year's Top Toons Marathon, which is a great time to grab some friends and kick off the new year right!

This time around, we've changed the contest to make it even more fair and get more Toons involved. Good thing, too, because I was just about to storm Toon HQ and demand a reason on why I haven't won yet. Read the new rules thoroughly!

• The New Year's Top Toons Marathon will begin at 12:00 AM Toontown Time (PST) on January 1st. That's tonight!
    • Every hour for 24 Hours, four Top Toons will be chosen for the most Cogs defeated and the most Cog Building floors recovered. In the case of ties, more Toons will be chosen for that hour.
    • Toons can only win once, in one category and one hour. If you win more than once, Toon HQ will count only your highest amount.
    • Winners will receive an exclusive gold medal shirt as soon as the winners are posted, given out only to the Top Toons every year!

The Top Toons of 2017 will be announced here on the blog once Toon HQ is certain every last laugh, giggle, and chuckle has been accounted for. Keep your eyes peeled over the next few days in eager anticipation of that!

Enjoy your New Year, Toontown. Us Toon Troopers have been working harder than you know, which means this year could end up being the best yet with the help of YOU. This will be the year of the TOON!

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. angel-monkey
    Worried

angel-monkey Mini Moderator Cast Member Mini Mod KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    ayyy wiz back at the old job ;)

3. Wizard Bear
    Thinking

Wizard Bear Editor-in-Chief
    Cast Member Social Media Forum Moderator ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    You betcha. :p
    The other post is a pain to try and post over here. I'm trying.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Miniapollo17
    Nerdy

Miniapollo17 Social Media Team Cast Member Social Media Mini Mod

100%
    @Enter The new years top toons marathon!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kooky Spinner
    Sleepy

Kooky Spinner Elite Toon ATTA Supporter

100%
    Wish I was here for this one.. it seemed easy