1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Estimated start time for Crash Cashbot?

Discussion in 'Cashbot HQ' started by MONOCHROMEBRRRGH, Dec 18, 2018.

1. MONOCHROMEBRRRGH

MONOCHROMEBRRRGH Cog Crusher

I have two lots of exams next year, so it'd be great if I could organise my time around the events/ features which TTR are planning to release. I know Storm Sellbot started in 2015 July, so maybe Crash will also begin at around the summer time of next year?

Any one else have any better predictions?

2. Teeth

Teeth Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

december 2018 according to ttr, so probably mid to late 2019

3. Little Spotty

Little Spotty Cog Crusher ATTA Supporter

Yeah, last I heard was late 2018 or early 2019. If it's not here by February people will be raging.

4. MONOCHROMEBRRRGH

Yeah, I checked the video description and it said the event will happen later this year of 2018, so I'm guessing the event will start at around January if not earlier.

5. Happiness

Happiness Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

I know that this is late, but on the r/ToontownRewritten reddit, Joey said this about the release date of Crash Cashbot HQ:
    CrashCashbotRelease.PNG

So, since the laff-o-lympics are going to be pushing until the end of January/beginning of February, I would guess that it would be close to the end of February just to space the events out a bit; I'm thinking about a week or two after Valentoon's day.

Miniapollo17 likes this.
  6. MONOCHROMEBRRRGH

Ah, that makes sense then! Thank you for this!

7. Teeth

Teeth Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

would the "impact" really have been lost when it was far more anticipated than any of those things, sounds to me like they just didn't finish it in time

8. MONOCHROMEBRRRGH

Yeah, I see your point. I just wish they'd stop announcing and hyping events at such an early stage when they know they won't be releasing it until, what, a year or so? It's really great to know about the new content they're creating, but they have missed out a lot of deadlines in the past.