1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey there, Toon!

If you were a Beta Tester on Toontown Rewritten, you can still join the TTR Beta Tester User Group on the Forums here!

The User Group is free to join until September 30th, 2017.

Favorite scene in games / shows

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rem, Jan 4, 2017.

1. rem
    Lonely

rem Elite Toon KTTA

100%
    Warning spoilers watch at own risk
    I decided to make this thread because I was rewatching some madoka magica and re:zero episodes as well as a nichijou episodes that I've seen already and I noticed a lot of scene that I like. Also because my friend and I were talking about the tractor scene in konosuba which we both found very funny

My favorite scene is well actually a spoiler in madoka magica , and lap scene in re:zero, ( from what I've seen of it since I'm not finished with the series ) notebook part in nichijou ep 2. Idk why I like the madoka magica one I watch it a lot almost everyday I guess I just like the music and it's very powerful. I like the re:zero lap scene because it's very sad to me and emotional and it's the first time in a lomg time I've ever almost cried to something . And I like the notebook part in nichijou because it's funny and I can very easily see myself in that situation. I don't draw yaoi in my papers , but I do write things I wouldn't want anyone to see.
    I also like the part in konosuba when aqua explains kazumas death was from shock of being run over by a tractor. This is very funny to me and it something I still laugh at
    I will post the videos below but watch madoka magica video at your own risk as it is a major spoiler.

I know there are better parts in this anime I mentioned, but these are my personal favorites and I can't tell you why I like them morenthsn the others.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 4, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 4, 2017 ---
    Also don't judge me for posting the dub OK I personally like the madoka magica dub I think it's very good in my opinion and I am familiar with some of the actresses as they voiced in skull girls too and I find dubs easier to understand because I can hear it rather than read it. and for the konosuba one I couldn't find any other video and also I like that fandub

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  2. FantariaTempesta
    Inpain

FantariaTempesta Game Grumps Lovely of 5 Years (and counting) ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Oh I'd love to post mine, but it's not really a happy moment in Evangelion, and it's also not kid-friendly. So I'll post my second favorite scene from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure!

3. King T
    Daring

King T Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    the ending Darth Vader scene in Rogue One is amazing

• Like Like x 1
  4. That Soundless Horse
    No Mood

That Soundless Horse Elitists aren't bad :) TTR Beta Tester

100%
    The ending in dead pool with Francis hahaha