1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite scene in games / shows

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rem, Jan 4, 2017.

1. rem
    Lonely

rem Elite Toon KTTA

100%
    Warning spoilers watch at own risk
    I decided to make this thread because I was rewatching some madoka magica and re:zero episodes as well as a nichijou episodes that I've seen already and I noticed a lot of scene that I like. Also because my friend and I were talking about the tractor scene in konosuba which we both found very funny

My favorite scene is well actually a spoiler in madoka magica , and lap scene in re:zero, ( from what I've seen of it since I'm not finished with the series ) notebook part in nichijou ep 2. Idk why I like the madoka magica one I watch it a lot almost everyday I guess I just like the music and it's very powerful. I like the re:zero lap scene because it's very sad to me and emotional and it's the first time in a lomg time I've ever almost cried to something . And I like the notebook part in nichijou because it's funny and I can very easily see myself in that situation. I don't draw yaoi in my papers , but I do write things I wouldn't want anyone to see.
    I also like the part in konosuba when aqua explains kazumas death was from shock of being run over by a tractor. This is very funny to me and it something I still laugh at
    I will post the videos below but watch madoka magica video at your own risk as it is a major spoiler.

I know there are better parts in this anime I mentioned, but these are my personal favorites and I can't tell you why I like them morenthsn the others.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 4, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 4, 2017 ---
    Also don't judge me for posting the dub OK I personally like the madoka magica dub I think it's very good in my opinion and I am familiar with some of the actresses as they voiced in skull girls too and I find dubs easier to understand because I can hear it rather than read it. and for the konosuba one I couldn't find any other video and also I like that fandub

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  2. FantariaTempesta
    Tired

FantariaTempesta Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Oh I'd love to post mine, but it's not really a happy moment in Evangelion, and it's also not kid-friendly. So I'll post my second favorite scene from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure!

3. King T
    Daring

King T Elite Toon

100%
    the ending Darth Vader scene in Rogue One is amazing

• Like Like x 1
  4. king lollipop junior
    No Mood

king lollipop junior sarcastic options in fo4 are lit TTR Beta Tester

100%
    The ending in dead pool with Francis hahaha