1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Fun Day Event Suggestion

Discussion in 'Forum Fun Days' started by Loveless, Apr 7, 2016.

?

Would you like One-Track Boss Battles?

1. YAS

70.0%
  2. erm, sure

25.0%
  3. I don't respect or work with ubers

5.0%
  4. No, how dare you even suggest that

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Sorry, I can't provide the help you're asking for (can't be bothered)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. No thanks :)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mano
    Energetic

Mano Elite Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester TTR Alpha Tester

100%
    I've missed a lot of fun and rewards.. Also I've applied for a job and I told you that my timezone is (GMT+2) and you told me it will be appropriate for all timezones and you will add my timezone in your list but unfortunately you didn't care for me and my timezone :( In addition, I've replied in the same day you have posted the idea of the event so my reply wasn't even late at least to forget my timezone... I was giving this event all my support, All my friends were out there in the event while I wasn't; You make me disappointed and I'm not interested in the event anymore :/ Anyway if there will be another event I wont come but I wish you the best and good luck. [​IMG]

2. Wizard Bear
    Fine

Wizard Bear Editor-in-Chief
    Cast Member Social Media Forum Moderator ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I'm not sure I understand.
    I did include your timezone in the old schedule: Screenshot by Lightshot (if not general). I even included this for people whose timezones weren't listed: Screenshot by Lightshot
    Adding individual UTCs and GMTs would be a very tedious task and I'm not sure it would've fit, even on a long page. The world is a large place. :p It wasn't because I said, "Bah, this is too much work." I simply wanted to put a general schedule for everyone included in the event to keep it simple.

I'm really really sorry that you missed the event but please don't think that "I don't care". Of course I care. I honestly tried my hardest to coordinate the event as the main, if not sole planner. Also, I put the old schedule up there for a long duration of time and I stated: "Please comment below if anything is unclear or anything if needs to be improved upon with the Fun Day schedule." Schedules can be rough if you have a large audience to cater for.
    The schedule was up for changes for roughly a week and no one stated whether it needed to be improved or not. Everyone seemed to agree with the schedule judging by the comment thread (I didn't receive conversations).
    If someone had said something else about the schedule that I put up on the thread or in a conversation, it would've been very convenient in finalizing everything. I would've changed it lickety split.
    If the schedule wasn't able to accommodate you, I'm truly sorry. I honestly thought I had the majority of the timezones listed. Of course, next time the schedule will definitely be changed and improved upon.
    As I've said before, it was the first event that I've fully coordinated thus it was a bit disorganized. I'm always open for suggestions, even now. It's just that no one seems to send any of them. :/

I truly wish you would bear with me for the upcoming Forum Fun event. I'm not doing this for myself; it's for you and for everyone here to enjoy and have a great time. However, if that's truly your final decision, it's completely fine and I understand.

• Like Like x 2
  3. bulldozerman185
    Aggressive

bulldozerman185 Cog Crusher

85%
    Nice! That'll be fun for everyone involved!