1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fox Clan! *not roleplay*

Discussion in 'Groups & Clans Archive' started by Fox, May 31, 2015.

1. Fox

Fox Gag Trainer

▶What is Fox Clan?
    Fox Clan is a Toon Clan that was established February 9th, 2013.
    ▶What is Fox Clan’s purpose?
    Our purpose is to refresh Toon Clans. It’s a common stereotype that all Toon Clans ever do is advertise, day and night. Fox Clan can easily show Toon Clans are more than the stereotypes.
    ▶What does Fox Clan do in game?
    On Toontown, we often train together and make videos of our events. We enjoy each others company and helping each other advance to the max laff limit. Our Clan also does trolley runs, factory jumps and SOS shopping. (with each other of course) We frequent Vibrant Valley and the more popular districts.
    ▶Does Fox Clan have a Skype as well?
    Yes. You can contact the clans Skype by sending a contact request to foxclansignup to be recruited.
    ▶What does Fox Clan do on Skype?
    Members skype call each other often, Fox usually leading said calls. We also chat and send each other links. Please be honest with your age if you wish to be added to said skype group. We ask that all Skype Group participants follow these guidelines
    -Above 13 years of age
    -Okay with all sexualities (bi, pan etc)
    -Okay with somewhat NSFW at times
    ▶Does Fox Clan frequent on any other games?
    Fox Clan does make some appearances on Animal Jam, just playing out of free time. We usually record our plays and post them to our YouTube, which is below.
    ▶Does Fox Clan frequent on any social media besides Skype?
    Yes.
    Our YouTube is TTRFoxClan x
    our DevArt is TTRFoxClan
    our official website is fox-clan.weebly.com
    ☁Frequently Asked Questions and Statements☁
    ☁Aren’t you in a lot of drama? I don’t want to be involved with that!

Fox Clan was involved in drama in the past. With less clans emerging, we have no drama to deal with. As of June 1st, Fox Clan has no drama with other clans.
    ☁Foxes are dogs, so why is the leader a cat?
    It’s simple. Have you ever seen a Fox with long black ears that droop or cat-like ears? The Leader is a cat because it’s just more realistic. We allow members to be dogs, but the Leader just isn’t one.
    ☁You said (this and that) and it upset me!
    Unless you give me proof of me stating something, I will have to say it is false. I do have some copiers that attempt to give me some drama at the hand of a silver platter. Unless you have screenshots of me saying it, again, it is automatically false.
    ☁All I ever see Fox Clan do is advertise!
    We do much more on Skype and other Toontown Servers. Yes, we do have events on Toontown Rewritten, but other than that we usually stick to Skype for communicating.
    ☁You’re the reason Tree was hacked and why Tree Clan is inactive!
    I was in no way affiliated with the past and or present hackings of Tree Clan’s current Leader.

//How To Join//
    New Toon! Make this toon a cat or dog. The toon can be any shade of orange, brown, red or yellow. It can have any color feet and Fox must be in the name, like "Unseen Fox".

Thank you for reading! c:

2. QLM1717

QLM1717 Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

Established on my birthday

3. Fox

Fox Gag Trainer

nice! hope you had a good birthday :p

4. Vulx

Vulx Gag Trainer

Is there a schedule? I'm still working on my first toon, and he's named Vulx (as in Vulpine) but want to see if I could see how the group is.

5. Fox

Fox Gag Trainer

What specific schedule are you asking for, Alsend?
    A training schedule, an event schedule? Since it is so vague, I cannot answer. Please specify what kind of schedule in your next message. Thank you!

6. Vulx

Vulx Gag Trainer

Just any schedule, I'm just curious. Is there somewhere I can go to look at it, or does it have to be sent?
    Maybe more event schedule?

7. Fox

Fox Gag Trainer

We're currently working on the details of an advertising schedule, we're going to make a training schedule next. Watch for the updates at our deviantart page, TTRFoxClan - DeviantArt