1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ghosts In The Mansion (Sequel To Trouble In The Mansion)

Discussion in 'Plotted Roleplays' started by DemToons, Jun 20, 2014.

1. DemToons

DemToons Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

In this Sequel to Trouble In The Mansion, You make a toon Who visits the old mansion, And then find out that theres more there..

Example of making a toon:

Name: Jones
    Animal: Dog
    Laff: 30
    Color: Blue
    Backstory: The brother of Josh. He hosted the party, Upon knowing there was a murder he quickly escaped. Having to go to the hospital 5 days later from paranoia, Then 5 years later. He went up and heard on news there were paranormal sightings. Scared, He called all his friends to call with him.

Oh and some more about Ranks:

Hider, These type of toons are terrified of ghosts, And are most likely to die first.
    Smarter, You don't believe in ghosts, So you only start acting up once the first Paranormal Activity has started....
    Ghost, You try to haunt the toons that are in the mansion, (We need 1 or 2 of these to begin) And you also try to kill some too...
    Swiper, You came prepared. With a vacuum cleaner and a flashlight. You played too much Toons Mansion: Dark Day.[DOUBLEPOST=1403286971,1403286913][/DOUBLEPOST]Jones saw the news and called his friends. Not knowing other toons might of came too.

2. Justinbk

Justinbk Forum Moderator Cast Member Forum Moderator TTR Beta Tester

Name: Dr. M gadd
    Animal: Monkey
    Laff: 25
    Color: Brown
    Backstory: The smart pet of Dr. E gadd that has come ready for anything! He's a bit fragile but knows what to know on ghosts. Some call him crazy, others say he's a genius. After a nice call from his friend he jumped right from his lab into action! He also is obsessed with bananas, REALLY obsessed with bananas!
    Edit: No one has responded in awhile, looks like our original cast has gone somewhere else.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
  3. NoobyDBL

NoobyDBL Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

Name: Nooby The Mouse
    Laff: ? (hes a ghost)
    Color: Invisible
    Backstory: He was a smart toon, who raided the VP as soon as it came to be. However, when the other toons got scared and ran, he was left behind to die, then when TT closed, he was supposedly stuck there forever.

I responded, I want to join!

4. DemToons

(Well it seems like before our Cast ATM Leaves, We should start! But others can also be joining in.)

Jone arrived with his mansion with his friend. "The others should be here soon..." he said as he opened the door to see that the lights were still on.

5. Ryou

Ryou Cog Crusher

Name: Thunder
    Animal: Cat
    Laff: ???
    Color: Black
    Backstory: As a young lad, he went into the mansion as a dare from his friends. When he didn't come out after about 2 days and was reported missing, a rescue team went to look for them. The last thing that happened is according to the rescue team, they claimed to be in an elevator that wasn't moving. The last thing that was heard was "I feel a rumbling" and then a loud sound that sounded like light was heard through the Walkie Talkies they were carrying, then no signal could be reached, and the rescue team was never found, neither was the child who went in about a year after the murder who is thought to be dead.

6. DemToons

He waited for awhile until walking in. "Whats taking them so long?"

7. Jessie Waddlebottom

Jessie Waddlebottom Cog Crusher

Is this role-play still open? I'd like to enter

Name: Jessie Waddlebottom
    Animal: Duck
    Laff: 45
    Color: Pink
    Backstory: Being a duck born in Mouseton, Jessie tended to stand out growing up but frankly, she enjoys it. She's the daughter of a toymaker and a glove seamstress, both who passed away early in her childhood. She now lives under the care of her cousin, Kelsey, and makes every opportunity to get involved in an exciting adventure. "Ghost hunting? Sign me up!"[DOUBLEPOST=1420943902,1420512083][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The beautiful carved doors creaked open as a gangly pink duck poked her tiny head through to the next room.
    "Hey, am I too early? The limo I arrived in just pulled up."

8. DemToons

(Sorry for the late reply Jessie, It's open)
    "The limo was a minute late" Jones said looking at Jessie Waddlebottom. "We should wait for one more toon to appear before we enter, this place gives me the creeps"

9. Jessie Waddlebottom

Jessie Waddlebottom Cog Crusher

"Alright." Jessie stretched and yawned. "Whoo, that was a long drive! I'm just gonna go look around for the living room." Jessie made her way past Jones into the next room, completely unaware of which direction she was heading