1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Wanted! K.T.T.A. needs your help!

Discussion in 'Kid Toontown Addicts' started by John, Mar 21, 2017.

1. John
    Amazed

John Social Media Manager Cast Member Social Media Manager KTTA TTR Beta Tester TTR Alpha Tester KTTA Clan Leader

100%
    Hello, K.T.T.A. members!

As I'm sure you've noticed, K.T.T.A. hasn't been as active as we've intended it to be for the past couple of months. Many of us here at the K.T.T.A. Council Headquarters have been far too busy trying to stop the cogs. Keeping that in mind, the K.T.T.A. council team is going to need some help managing events and activities for everyone to enjoy.

Which means, we're now announcing...

K.T.T.A. Director Applications!

The KTTA Director position essentially is a trial position for becoming a KTTA Clan Leader.

We're looking for new and creative minds to help us bring our clan back to life! Some of the qualities a KTTA Director/Clan Leader should have include:
    • Being able to work well with a team
    • Being able to lead a team
    • Being able to go the extra mile to achieve a common goal
    • Utilizing various platforms to ensure the council and the clan as a whole is functioning well

Essentially, we're looking for someone who will be able to help us revive KTTA. We're trying our hardest, but we need your help!

With this application process, we're opening applications to the entirety of TTR Forums! This means if you're a member here on the forums, you're free to apply for the position. Isn't that great?

If you meet the criteria of being a part of K.T.T.A. (Or certain exceptions - PM a KTTA Clan Leader if you don't meet the criteria but would still like to help), we'd love for you to apply!

If you're an active Toontown player who loves being apart of events, defeating bosses and complete other activities, and you have the dedicated leadership qualities that we're looking for, then this position is just for you!

We'll be leaving these applications open for a while, but, if you believe you can one day lead a clan or it's something you've always considered doing, don't hesitate to send in an application! We consider everybody that applies, and will make sure that the most active and willing leaders are chosen.

Well then, enough rambling. If you have what it takes to lead K.T.T.A and provide fun for everyone, click the application below!

If you have any further questions about the KTTA Director program, please, just ask on this thread or PM a council member and we'll answer to the best of our abilities! That way, others who may have the same question as you are able to see and benefit as well.

Good luck, and hope you enjoy building the future of K.T.T.A. with us!

• Like Like x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  2. Mackenzie the Big Mac
    Tired

Mackenzie the Big Mac Elite Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I'm in! Good luck, people who is in K.T.T.A. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oooh- I'm considering applying.:p

• Like Like x 3
  4. Super Zany
    Confused

Super Zany Maybe the Waffle Queen KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I miiiight apply but that involves responsibility, something of which I'm mehhhh at.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Rocco Zippenspeed
    Cool

Rocco Zippenspeed Hall of Fame
    Hall of Fame TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Good luck to all applicants! :D

• Like Like x 3
  6. Sir McQuack
    No Mood

Sir McQuack Elite Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I'm not gonna apply because i don't have much responsibility to lead a team. However i wish i could.

And good luck to all of the applications! :)

7. Sniffleflinger
    Happy

Sniffleflinger Hall of Fame Hall of Fame KTTA TTR Beta Tester KTTA Clan Leader

25%
    Glad to hear that!!

If it's something you'd be interested in, I'd recommend applying!

If you think it's something you'd enjoy, I'd recommend applying for it! The goal of this position is to bring in multiple director candidates so you can work together to achieve a common goal. You don't need to worry about being alone, you'll have people backing you up and helping you!

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. John
    Amazed

John Social Media Manager Cast Member Social Media Manager KTTA TTR Beta Tester TTR Alpha Tester KTTA Clan Leader

100%
    To add on to what Sniffleflinger said, if you believe you aren't a great leader, you can always talk to us about a lower-end council position that helps brainstorm event ideas, coordinates with the clan leaders and directors, and just making sure all the internal and external planning for events is done right.

So, feel free to PM any of us if you would like to still help KTTA, and we'll look into perhaps a KTTA assistant position. :)

9. Sir McQuack
    No Mood

Sir McQuack Elite Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I would like to be in a lower-end KTTA council position.

10. Flannel
    Artistic

Flannel Toon Ranger KTTA

40%
    So to clarify, do our toons need to be high Laff? I played the original Toontown and just staffed TTR so my Laff isn't very high but I have experience in this and was considering applying. My post count is also fairly low here. I'm interested, just wanted to ask. If we're not accepted for this position in particular, are we able to apply/be considered for a lower position? Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  11. John
    Amazed

100%
    We prefer that your toon be high enough to do at least a boss battle. It's okay though if it isn't atm, we just want someone who can help lead and at least be there to organize events for us. If you don't get accepted, we'll consider you for a council position perhaps.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Flannel
    Artistic

Flannel Toon Ranger KTTA

40%
    Thanks for the reply!
    I'd be interested in a council position currently until maybe down the line you guys open up lead applications again. I think I'd be better fit there until I have some more time on TTR. Are there separate applications for that or would I just need to PM you to discuss it further?

13. Miss Candy
    Fine

Miss Candy Elite Toon
    KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Since I have been in the KTTA group since last year(Today actually being my 1st anniversary) and I have tried to advertise the group, I would love to help as group director. I feel I am a great fit for this spot because I am very cheery, I love being active in events and activities and even make activities, and I love meeting new people. I might not be active on these forums, but I will try my best to be active since I really want this spot. I love this group and I believe with me and the help and cooperation of others, this group can flourish. Thanks for reading this and I hope you consider me for this spot, I really appreciate it.:blush:
    (Ps- I didnt send an application in, but I still hope that this can count as my application anyways, some of those questions were just a little bit too personal and I don't feel I want to share it. I hope you understand, thanks.)

~:hibiscus:Miss Candy(Mae):hibiscus:~
    :cupcake:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  14. Miss Candy
    Fine

Miss Candy Elite Toon
    KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Whoa, what happened to this thread? Its so dead x'D

• Like Like x 1
  15. C.J. Frazzlepop
    Cheerful

C.J. Frazzlepop New Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

40%
    I have just applied, but the mmocentral link was not working :(
    Please see my application for more details
    Also DM me so we can get this sorted out!
    Thanks!