1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IRC problems

Discussion in 'General Support Forum' started by Memory, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Memory

Memory Elite Toon

When I tried to use the IRC it wouldn't work and it said I had to join GameSurge. (Is that something new?) so I joined it and followed the instructions and logged into the IRC. But now I get, "You are banned from #ttrservices. Cannot join channel (+b)" and it's the same for every channel. When I try to use TTsupport I get, "Cannot send message to channel, you are not voiced".

I tried logging in with different nicknames and still got the same errors. I haven't been on the IRC in like months so I shouldn't be banned. Anyone know why it isn't working?

2. Elite Puppy

Elite Puppy Gwen KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

I would start using Toon HQ for your in game help you're not already. Idk IRC is strange.. I used it until I felt like no one was on there. I read somewhere once that the password was to protect you or something idk.. But yeah, Toon HQ groups are great, there's a link to it I believe somewhere on this website. You can also type it in Google :D

Memory likes this.