1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is greening a good thing?

Discussion in 'Game Polls' started by IcyThaCreamDog, Jul 29, 2016.

?

Is greening a good thing?

1. Yeah

19 vote(s)
    41.3%
  2. No

33 vote(s)
    71.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. IcyThaCreamDog
    Cool

IcyThaCreamDog New Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter

40%
    My answer? HECK NO. People don't use greening in a good way. AT ALL. For example, people can use greening just because they're bored and they have nothing better to do. Others use it because the toon they're greening isn't doing what they tell them to do. The toon can do whatever they wish, not what you tell them to do.

Last edited by a Resistance Ranger: Jul 29, 2016
  2. Miniapollo17
    Thinking

Miniapollo17 Social Media Team Cast Member Social Media Mini Mod

100%
    Agree with this; just learn to adapt and think of the toon doing something different as an added challenge to the monotonous boss/facility :D

Can't say I agree with this, because technically if someone is greening I wouldn't mind someone else greening them to save the target of said green. :p

3. augustus
    Lonely

augustus Elite Toon KTTA

100%
    it depends lol.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sanjaya
    No Mood

Sanjaya BOI HE BOUT TO DO IT
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    the only times i would stop healing people would be when they're basically greening themselves or our side (i.e. new players in a VP who think that they can use whistle on level 12s and refuse to let someone lure), or if someone is greening for no reason, i will try to heal the other players and let the greener go sad. it's harder if the toons being greened are lower laff, though. :p

tl;dr i don't agree with deliberate greening without a reason

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Riot
    In-Love

Riot Elite Toon Toontown Rewritten Staff TTR Beta Tester TTR Alpha Tester

100%
    Considering doing it can result in an account termination, I would think not!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Wittlepurriwinklemaus
    Busy

Wittlepurriwinklemaus Ik how titles work I swear KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I'll green you if you attempt to green me, green my alt, green a friend, train excessively, or simply refuse to listen.

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. KewlToon
    Energetic

KewlToon Elite Toon

100%
    i voted yes and no. you can be a bad greener (greening others for no reason) or a good greener (greening other greeners and trap/sound trainers in bosses)
    so its a 50/50

8. Ricky FunnyGadget
    Angelic

Ricky FunnyGadget Elite Toon

100%
    Greening is against the rules. The way I see if a greener is greening he/she broke the rules you greening them breaks the rules.. Two wrongs don't make a right

9. Little Sammie Dandyfoot
    No Mood

Little Sammie Dandyfoot Thanks for the run. It's time I move on.
    KTTA TTR Beta Tester KTTA Addict Assistant

100%
    According to the TTR Conduct, Greening is against the rules as well as greening a Greener, which doesn't make much sense to me, but I guess in a way, greening a Greener is greening.

• Like Like x 1
  10. UberMedic7
    Devilish

UberMedic7 Gag Trainer TTR Alpha Tester

35%
    Greening is the least of your concerns, boss shopping and dismissing people who dont use sound is even worst and i dont see it stoping any time soon.

11. Wittlepurriwinklemaus
    Busy

Wittlepurriwinklemaus Ik how titles work I swear KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    technically i believe if the rest of the group agrees to green the greener then it's not a violation of greening

12. Dark Mågic
    Sad

Dark Mågic Gag Trainer ATTA Supporter

60%
    tbh, i recommend greening :D it teaches the more absent minded toons, something i like to call; a little lesson..
    woa i have come across some ignorants, it's always good to have some skills up your sleeve. If anything im giving them some tips on how to play the game

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  13. UberMedic7
    Devilish

35%
    Thats like saying you have to outcheat the cheaters. It will only make things worst.

14. Wittlepurriwinklemaus
    Busy

100%
    im just stating how thats legal

15. UberMedic7
    Devilish

35%
    Again, doing something that isnt allowed in order to stop the very thing that is allowed is really a nonsensical way of doing so, as if bad things will stop happening if we do more bad things.

16. Zade
    Aggressive

Zade Cog Crusher

10%
    To be honest, Maybe.
    If you want to get rid of a bad player you gotta get rid of them by blueing the only way to blue is to do greening but annoy the heck outta them getting them to dc and then getting yourself banned

gg

17. Miss Candy
    Cheerful

Miss Candy Gag Trainer KTTA ATTA Supporter

60%
    I Would Say Absolutely Not Because Of Logic And Respect In My Opinion, If You Green Someone And Then Start To Green Others, You're Pretty Much Limiting Fights Down To Yourself And Pretty Much Greening Yourself(But In Some Possible Situations, It Could Be Wrong, They Could Possibly Live If They're Good.). And Plus, That Is Very Toony, On Here Everyone Should Treat Others With The Same Respect You Want, For Example If A Toon Greened People In A CFO, How Would They Feel If They Were The One Being Green? Of Course, They'd Feel Angry Or Upset.

Toons, Always Think Before You Green x3

• Like Like x 3
  18. Professor Brainiac
    Artistic

Professor Brainiac Mini Moderator Cast Member Mini Mod KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Greening is definitely not good in any instance. Most people don't green righteously; they do it for fun (which is definitely not fun for the one getting greened). For those of you who green to teach lower toons in VP a lesson, here's what I think. It's not your place to do so. You play your game; don't ruin someone else's. TTR's RNG system will take care of toons who don't belong in VP. For those of you who green people with bad gameplay, it's again not your place to do so. Even if they're hurting your team, work around it. Same goes for greening greeners. Stopping someone from breaking the law by breaking the law is not good. Like @Ricky FunnyGadget said, two wrongs don't make a right. If you see someone being greened and you are in a position to help, don't help them by greening the greener, just heal the person. You're still stopping the greener but doing so in a way that you cannot be faulted for. This way, you can still report the greener without risking a ban.

19. Wittlepurriwinklemaus
    Busy

100%
    so youre going to keep the greener alive bc no toon should go sad..

that made me laugh
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 24, 2016, Original Post Date: Aug 24, 2016 ---
    so youre going to keep the greener alive bc no toon should go sad..

that made me laugh

• Like Like x 2
  20. angel-monkey
    Worried

angel-monkey the spiciest monkey alive KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Is greening even that big and issue? I've never been greened before despite starting the VP at around 38 laff on Angel, I know I had maxed gags even though I didn't intend to have my first TTR toon an uber I was so bad in TTO that the hate I got pretty much scarred me for (toontown) life. I've tried to make Stitch have normal/decent gags so I will definitely be easier to green? Is greening common??

• Like Like x 1