1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Minnie's melody land your favorite?

Discussion in 'Minnie's Melodyland' started by Violet175, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Violet175

Violet175 Cog Crusher

like it says, comment below if minnie's melodyland is your favorite or not.

2. Terranort

Terranort Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

This playground was where hardly anyone was, even though it has balanced streets and is the place to go if you weren't strong enough for Sleet Street.

3. P2P Spy

P2P Spy New Toon ATTA Supporter

Worst playground ever, lack of motivational tasks and it's pretty much like ddl and the brrgh, going from one street to another to get another 10 buildings for a 1 point laff boost. (There actually is a task where it's 10 buildings for 1 laff and 900 cogs for 2 laff boost, *** ttr?)

4. Gigglepoof

Gigglepoof Gag Trainer

It is my least favorite even though I love the music references. (I mean, Rests Rooms? Awesome!) It needs to prep you for the Brrgh, but it still allows level 2 cogs. It has twice as many lvl 2 cogs as Donald's Dock! Dock is a harder playground than Melodyland. If it got rid of lvl 2, maybe more higher level cogs would come visit.

5. MegaDramonFan31

MegaDramonFan31 Cog Crusher ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

I probably its my least favorite with so many ones but the last task is hard.

6. Flunky

Flunky Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

I love mml. i dont really have a favorite playground but mml is definitely up there for me because i love the atmosphere of it