1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEWS It's Good to be Green

Discussion in 'TTR Posts' started by Wizard Bear, Mar 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Wizard Bear

Wizard Bear Editor-in-Chief Hall of Fame ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

It's Good to be Green
    Posted by Sir Max on March 17, 2017 10:00 AM

Top o' the mornin' to ya! Ah, what a day to be green. St. Patrick's Day is by far one of my favorite holidays of the year -- it's the day I get to set my all-time pinching record! To avoid the pinch, I've got a secret that'll get you some green in a cinch.

[​IMG]

Call it the luck of the Irish, but I've never forgotten to be green on St. Patrick's Day. It's something that I most certainly take pride in! For those of you who don't have quite so much luck, I've got a solution for you.

Now, now -- don't get hasty! I'm not talking about turning your Laff Meter green, because that's no fun for anyone. Here's the deal: My pal Eugene from Green Bean Jeans in Daisy Gardens is a genuine leprechaun. I mean, I've never seen him with a pot of gold or anything, but I think it's a requirement for Irish Toons to be leprechauns.

Here's the point: Eugene knows that "It's easy to be green", and he'd be glad to help you out! Stop by his shop and tell him the secret phrase for a snazzy pair of Green Gloves. Don't worry, the dye won't last forever.

You better get a move on, because I need to pinch 158 more Toons before I break my record. Oof, I shouldn't have made this blog post until afterwards. Anyway, Happy St. Patrick's Day!

2. Cream Fireball

Cream Fireball Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

only green gloves this time? wasnt there one year where it turned our toons entirely green? :p

3. Trap

Trap Forum Moderator Cast Member Forum Moderator TTR Beta Tester

Yeah

But dats ugly

Heaven Bound likes this.
  4. angel-monkey

angel-monkey Guest

I honestly thought this was going to be about recycling based on the title...:disappointed:

Aiyman likes this.
  5. Mackenzie the Big Mac

Mackenzie the Big Mac Elite Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Happy Saint Patricks Day!!! <33

6. That Soundless Horse

That Soundless Horse college student TTR Beta Tester

it's good to be green
    bans for helping others go green
    ok!
    (sarcasm ok guys?)

Teeth likes this.