1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jellybean Earning Clan

Discussion in 'Groups & Clans Archive' started by cherry, Dec 16, 2013.

1. cherry

cherry Elite Toon

Hey you! Keen to earn a bean?

Welcome to the Jellybean Earning Clan! Well, as of now this is more of a thread to bring up discussions but in the future when TTR is open for the first time, I would like this group to be ready to move!

It's pretty difficult earning jellybeans the first time you enter Toontown, and since all of us are going to be newbies starting from square one, we can't exactly rely on beanfests nor rewarding toontasks to fill up our jars (yet). In the future, I do intend this clan to hold beanfests and jellybean giveaways through unites, but the starting point of the clan will be to help young laff toons earn beans as quick as possible.

We will try to hold events where we do solid bean earning to get your banks filled up as quick as possible. The plan is to do the following:

Lullaby Lane Bingo Nights
    Fishing is one of the fastest ways of earning beans. However, you can fish on your own in your own time which isn't something you need to be in this clan for. However, Bingo is where the Jellybeans are really at. Not only do you fish faster, you get rewards if you complete the Bingo challenges! It's difficult to play Bingo on your own though. That is why we will have clan members play together, to increase the chances of winning!

Why only Lullaby Lane? This is so that it doesn't conflict with Lou's fishing guide. The fishing guide requires that you don't fish anywhere before getting the Gold Rod, and that you only fish in certain areas. According to the guide, it's still okay to fish only in Lullaby Lane before getting a Gold Rod. So this will be where we hold our Bingo nights for now, so that nobody needs to worry about sacrificing the fishing guide for earning beans. You are however still welcome to play Bingo with us even without following the fishing guide, of course!

Time and place: Lullaby Lane, every Bingo Wednesday (assuming this tradition continues). District and Time not determined yet.

Trolley Tracks
    The trolley is the staple place for earning jellybeans. It seems apparently Toontown pays Toons to mess around in playgrounds rather than doing work. If only real life worked like that eh?

Trolley Tracks seems to be making a return in TTR and it will be a nice way of earning jellybeans. We will be able to pick which game we play, play them fast, and save votes for earning extra jellybeans!

How it works: We will meet nearby the trolley and identify ourselves as being part of this clan. We then all board on. When voting during Trolley Tracks, you will all agree which game you pick. ONE person will use only ONE bean to vote while everyone else does not vote - this saves beans for you to earn later. Take it in turns to vote until you reach the desired game.

Based on the poll being run here, this is our game choice priority from highest to lowest:
    1. Cannon Game
    2. Ring Game
    3. Toon Slingshot
    4. Treasure Dive
    5. Maze Game.

The reason cannon game is the utmost #1 game is mostly due to the high poll results, and how you can earn many beans in less than five seconds of beating it. But also, even if you are not necessarily good at it, someone else on the trolley WILL be, and you'll still earn the same reward! However, if you have any other disputes, please let me know. I am currently collecting results from a poll so if you wish to have you say, go vote! Best Trolley games for quick bean earning? | Toontown Rewritten Fansite

Time and place: Very most likely will be Donald's Dreamland. District and time not determined yet. Will take place whichever days Trolley Tracks occur.

Beanfests
    Once people do get bean unites, this will no doubt be the fastest and easiest way to earn beans! But this will only be during the later stages of TTR once people are ready to CFO, which will be a long time yet. Will update this section much later.

Time and place: Undetermined for now, may hold a poll later on.

QUESTIONS

Do I need to be a forum member and post here to join?
    No, everyone's welcome! Of course it would be nice to come here and discuss things but you are more than welcome to join as a lurker.

Will you host Unite Shops in the future so we can earn more jellybean unites?
    I'm hoping I can, if I am not too busy when TTR is out! However I will be very happy if someone made a Unite Shop Clan on my behalf.

Will you host parties and put in jellybean earning games?
    No. Sorry, but party games as a means of earning jellybeans was too frustrating for me, plus hosting parties on its own was very expensive.

Someone's being a troll on the Trolley/Bingo and ruining the experience for us!
    Then I'll call Clerk Clara and she'll put on a Trolley martial law and nobody will ever be able to access it for a week. Nah, I kid.

Well before you jump around like crazy, bear in mind this person may be a random toon who has no idea about this clan and just so happens to be at the district we are meeting at, and might just want a group to play with. So refrain from resorting to insults to any fellow toon.

If I'm there in person then I'll immediately know and we'll take action. We will secretly slip into another district of the leader's choice. You can temporarily friend me/another clan member and then teleport to us, or we'll whisper you the district name (if the Chat+ allows that anyway).

However if it's obvious they are a bully and they do it to the point where it truly upsets you, report and ignore them (but feel free to talk to me about it if it's really that bad. No toon deserves to be bullied!). I am hoping it does not get to this point but if it's our own clan member doing this then take a video/lots of screenshots and then report it to me in private.

This clan is still under construction, and any feedback will be appreciated.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
    KendallBunny and Catbox like this.
  2. Alyazia

Alyazia Cog Crusher

Very interesting, creative, thoughtful, and optimistic! I like the way you think. Sign me up please! Thanks!

cherry likes this.
  3. DreamLeaf

DreamLeaf Gag Trainer

Maybe I'll join soon! It sounds really interesting!

4. Salty

Salty Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

I'd like to join. I'm making two toons on different accounts right off & one of the two is going to be toonupless so I want to get her a DDL doodle asap. Earning jellybeans I know will be hard & doing it with friends is always fun. I won't always be able to participate in activities because I might be in other clans but it does sound like a lot of fun & a faster way for Pepper to get her DDL doodle. Also, I can help organize activities if you need it. I'm an event organizer for a local group so I have some experience in that field.

5. cherry

cherry Elite Toon

Welcome to the club!

Seems you caught on, as I am also absolutely wanting to save for nothing more than a DDL Doodle :D This applies to all toons but especially my Toonupless, where saving fellow toons would be counting on them. But there are also things like Clarabelle's Catalogue that I want to save up on. Also, no doubt that upgrading fishing rods will be very costly.

Thank you for your interest! It's ok, I won't have too much time either due to real life commitments but I hope at least the organized event means that people will gather anyway. So far the events will be limited to Trolley Tracks and Bingo at Lullaby Lane for us pioneers of TTR, but as TTR grows, we'll start having different ones like beanfests, which will be quicker than going on the trolley.

6. Yazzy

Yazzy Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

Sounds like a good idea :) I'd like to join too. Earning jellybeans can be a hassle so this sounds like a more fun and easy way to earn some.

7. cherry

cherry Elite Toon

Welcome! I agree, jellybean earning alone isn't very fun and can be very awkward with strangers. We want it to be a task that is fun, quick and easy, before jellybean unites are gathered in sufficient amounts so that we can completely replace the traditional tedious bean-earning tasks with instant beanfests.

8. Sir Funnymonkey

Sir Funnymonkey Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

good luck with your clan :D

9. Enter

Enter Moderation Manager Cast Member Moderation Manager ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Sounds like fun :p, sign me up too :D

10. Moonshake

Moonshake Cog Crusher

It's a bit boring to earn jellybeans so early in the game and fishing rods and DDL doodles are very expensive (not to mention that I love housing - that's even more jellybeans!)... I'd really really like to join :eek: .

Catbox and cherry like this.
  11. Heart Of Fire

Heart Of Fire Gag Trainer

Could I join? :)

12. Frosty

Frosty Cog Crusher KTTA TTR Beta Tester

This sounds cool :p I would like to join i guess

13. ThisNameIs2Fab4You

ThisNameIs2Fab4You Gag Trainer

You, sir, just gained a member.

14. Meg

Meg Cog Crusher KTTA TTR Beta Tester

Sounds very fun:):)I would like to join

15. Summer Girl

Summer Girl Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

I'll join! I'm kind of low on jellybeans, and it'd be cool to meet new people.