1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little Ducky Tea Party

Discussion in 'Groups & Clans Archive' started by Salty, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Salty

Salty Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

Oh, hello there. I see you are interested in my clan? Please, take a seat and let me explain to you what we are about. I am Jasmine Tea but you may call me Jazz and I am the leader of Little Ducky Tea Party.

Here in our little clan we try to do everything this game has to offer. We try to meet at least once a month for what I like to call a tea party where we visit with each other, meet new members, and see where our members are as far as their gags and or tasks are at.

Of course this being a clan we do work together to support each other and help with tasks and gags. Different members will choose different ways of training. I plan on simply going without drop but my co-leader Iced Tea plans on being an uber. To further assist training I can help by partnering you up with someone else in our clan who might be on the same track as you.

Sometimes we will have meets for different things like racing or golfing. It depends on when I can schedule events. Check back here because the schedule will probably be edited to add in whatever event might be happening.

Making your little duck:

Small or fat body, short legs, any duck head, any color or colors. Name has to be tea related but doesn't have to have tea in the name like for example if you want to make a duck named Oolong or something along those lines.

Leader: Jasmine Tea
    Co-Leader: Iced Tea

Members:

Min Tea
    Blooming Daffodil Tea
    Relax Tea
    Raspberry Tea
    Sleepytime Tea
    Green Tea
    Oolong Tea
    Blueberry Bliss Rooibos Tea
    Melting Tea

Schedule:

Tea Party: Friday, March 6th, 3:30pm pacific, Watercolor Woods, TTC
    Description: We're going to meetup & add everyone to our lists since we have so many new members! After a bit of visiting & getting to know each other, we're going to vote on activities that we want to do whether it be gag training, doing tasks together, or estate games, it's all up to you.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  2. madamoiselle--soleil

madamoiselle--soleil Hall of Fame Hall of Fame ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

This is absolutely adorable!

If I manage to find time to making another toon (I've too many that I don't even play on as of yet and they've been around since forever, poor dears), I think I'd love to make another cute ducky and name it something tea related. Mm, tea!

3. Well, I've got plenty of room for another Toon, and I do enjoy delicious tea! Count me in!
    EDIT: I'll be Raspberry Tea, just so you can identify me. :)

Last edited by a Resistance Ranger: Feb 15, 2015
  4. Summer Girl

Summer Girl Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

This clan sounds cute, I'll surely join! I'm probably going to be Relax Tea. (Harvest Moon reference :p )

5. Salty

Awesome! Thank you, I'll add you to the members list & I hope to see anyone who plans on joining at the first meeting tomorrow. It is not required to go to meetings but is a nice time to get to know the other members better.[DOUBLEPOST=1424032579,1423982565][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry for the double post but I want to remind people who want to join, our first clan meeting is today. You don't need to attend, no meetings are required to attend but if you want to add other members onto your list, this is your chance. Hope to see you in 25 minutes.

6. Treedo

Treedo Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

I. I am Min Tea (a pun so like "minty" but mint tea. get it?) ya

7. Salty

We are currently fighting an invasion in Stencil Steppe, if you end up joining us late, that's where we will be. I'll keep this page open to check in to see if anyone gets lost or needs help.

Edit: Thank you so much to everyone who was at today's meeting. I learned to not host meetings on weekend afternoons seeing as it's laggy as all heck. We will try for Friday evening or weekday afternoons in the future. Since I go by pacific, it will be later afternoon hopefully after school/work hours for most.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
  8. Summer Girl

Summer Girl Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

Ouch, sorry I couldn't attend! I was stuck watching Ace Ventura 2, which was totally awesome. Tell me when the next meet up is, I'll try my hardest to be there! But I'm glad you all had fun :3

Last edited: Feb 16, 2015
  9. Purrrfect.

Purrrfect. Gag Trainer ATTA Supporter

I spotted you all at your meeting and I wanted to join so badly! May I be apart of this?

10. Salty

Of course you can! Just give me your tea name so I can add you to the member list.

11. Purrrfect.

Purrrfect. Gag Trainer ATTA Supporter

I'll be Sleepytime Tea. :)

Salty likes this.
  12. Mama Neigh

Mama Neigh Gag Trainer KTTA

Im gonna be Green Tea! :D

Salty likes this.
  13. Salty

Alright, happy to have new members on board! We're meeting on Friday for a factory run but afterwards if you guys want to meet us in TTC, that can be arranged. Actually, I'll add that to the schedule.[DOUBLEPOST=1424474576,1424251911][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey guys, don't forget factory run in 8 minutes in Watercolor Woods & afterwards clan meeting at 4:15pm pacific in TTC WW. My internet is being a bit spotty so I'm sorry if I accidentally DC.

14. Terranort

Terranort Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

I don't mind being Oolong Tea c;

15. madamoiselle--soleil

So, I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and join the Little Ducky Tea Party and hopefully if the name gets approved, I will have a steel blue ducky named Blueberry Bliss Rooibos Tea! :)

16. Salty

Awesome, I will add you guys to the list & I am working on trying to plan another tea party for sometime in March hopefully but I have some big trips happening that month so it might be a bit tricky. Also, is blueberry bliss rooibos tea available at Teavana? If so, I must try it.

17. madamoiselle--soleil

IT IS! That's why I chose it! By the way, it got approved! I haven't used her as of yet as I'd like to do activities with the "clan". :)

18. Salty

I can't plan much for weekends in March since I'm busy every weekend during that month. I have a party & a roleplay session next weekend, I'm going to the beach the weekend after that, & as for that next weekend, so far nothing but that's the last weekend before I leave for a con so I might have to do some last minute stuff on my costumes. If you guys are free on weekdays though, I can do that a lot easier this month.

19. I will be DELIGHTED To Join this Clan/Group!

Is Melting Tea Available?

20. madamoiselle--soleil

Which con are you going to? D:

21. Salty

Melting Tea is available, yes. I will add you to the list.

I'm going to Emerald City Comicon in Seattle. I'm not going to say location specifically but I will say I'm a proud pacific northwester & because I'm out of school & need more than just Toontown & My Little Pony as a hobby, I picked up conning back in 2012. Emerald City was my first so it's the con I'm most loyal to.

I have a bunch of new members I need to add so I'm thinking maybe I can try & host a tea party this Friday afternoon. As far as I know, that day is free for me. As for details, 3:30pm pacific Watercolor Woods TTC. Hope to see you there on March 6th.[DOUBLEPOST=1425685382,1425250793][/DOUBLEPOST]A reminder to all, there's a clan meeting right now, Watercolor Woods, TTC. Hope to see you there!