1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for more

Discussion in 'Groups & Clans Archive' started by BlueDragoon212, Jan 14, 2015.

1. BlueDragoon212

BlueDragoon212 Gag Trainer

Hey all. Just got into Toontown Rewritten. Played a lot when I was younger and came back to this for some nostalgia. Was wanting to find some other people to play with, preferably who wouldn't mind chatting on Skype.
    Around my age is preferred (16+)
    I'm just going through the game now, working my way up.
    Just got to Donald's Docks so still new. :D

Worth noting I looked through some guilds/clans on here but didn't see any offering any VOIP service. (Teamspeak, Raidcall, etc.) If any do offer it please feel free to post/message me. Really just looking for people to play with I can voice chat with. ^^

2. DynamiteFR

DynamiteFR Gag Trainer KTTA

Im looking for friends on TTR , just add me on skype (lolilag) , my toon name is Dynamite
    Btw , i can't use voice chat (im not english , so it's extremely hard to speak with other english lol)

3. Toonage

Toonage Guest

As long as you're okay with someone who's a bit more on the quiet side, I'd love to join! I have a Skype (Usually am on it just for messaging and such though) and RaidCall.

4. Blaise

Blaise Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

Hi there. Looking to join a clan? Join TTG

Blaise

5. halodavid2

halodavid2 Gag Trainer

hello i am 15 years old with 50 something laff maybe add me on skype? : halodavid2