1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love Letter Task Help

Discussion in 'The Brrrgh' started by trixiepoodledoodle, Jul 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. trixiepoodledoodle
    Blah

trixiepoodledoodle Elite Toon
    KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I need to find Legal Eagles for my task. Can somebody tell me which level buildings I'd have to defeat to find them? Also, I've been to Lawbot HQ before, but didn't look around. Can I find Legal Eagles there or just in buildings and invasions?

2. angel-monkey
    Innocent

angel-monkey Mini Moderator Cast Member Mini Mod KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Buildings and invasions are your best bet. Try a bunch of 3+ stories in MML+
    I don't think you'll be in invited to an office because lawbot HQ is deserted and only really higher toons do offices

• Like Like x 1
  3. Elite Puppy
    In-Love

Elite Puppy Kentity <4 KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Just to clear things up (as you mentioned LBHQ) the last 2 cogs of each cog type are only to be found in buildings, and inside their HQ's (boss battles, faculies.)

So yeah.. You can find Legal Eagels inside the offices but your best bet would be to try a building or wait for an invasion.

• Like Like x 1
  4. trixiepoodledoodle
    Blah

trixiepoodledoodle Elite Toon
    KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Thank you both so much! I wasn't sure about the LBHQ, so thanks for clearing that up for me! I've been watching an invasion tracker for a few hours, I look back at it every 15 minutes, and I missed two dang Legal Eagle invasions :(. I actually didn't know that about the last two cog types, so thank you for clearing that up also!

5. angel-monkey
    Innocent

angel-monkey Mini Moderator Cast Member Mini Mod KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    No problem:D if you need a hand doing any buildings just PM me!

6. Enter
    Busy

Enter Moderation Manager
    Cast Member Moderation Manager ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Well isn't this LOVELY