1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mingler Key?

Discussion in 'Daisy's Gardens' started by QueenBella, Dec 16, 2016.

?

Did you have trouble getting the key?

1. Yes

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. QueenBella

QueenBella New Toon TTR Beta Tester

I have been trying to get a key from the Mingler for the past three days. I have done more than 30 buildings and I have been to the factory atleast 3-5 times but I still have not recovered it. I am unable to get any other tasks till I finish this one. I took friends who had the same task to 4-5 story sell bot buildings and they got it the first time they tried. Why am I the only person having this problem, its so frustrating that I'm thinking about leaving the game. I have spent countless hours on this toon and I really don't want to give up. Can someone tell me what the problem is? What am I doing wrong?

2. Sniper_Kitten
    Sleepy

Sniper_Kitten Elite Toon
    TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Youre doing nothing wrong - its just the RNG not giving the key to you. Usually when I do these tasks I go for the Eagle and wait for invasions which seems to be easier than buildings and facilities

3. Megabutter
    Cold

Megabutter Elite Toon

100%
    Yeah, as Sniper Kitten said, your best bet is to use a Mingler invasion. In the mean time, you can either do VPs/ Factories, or you can do four+ story sellbot buildings. You could also do some gag training if you need to catch up with that.

4. Super Charles
    Energetic

Super Charles New Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter

40%
    I didn't have any trouble at all. I got all the keys by 1 try only on a factory. Best bet for me is do a factory and hope for the best that it has a Mingler on it. It's all about RNG and pure luck :) Good Luck!

5. Phenomena
    Fine

Phenomena Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I've done the task a few times and each time it has varied. Some of my toons get it right away and others encounter the problem you're having.

6. Twidget

Twidget Gag Trainer ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

10%
    1st toon to get it worked on it for 3 months; couldn't get it. My second toon got the same task after Twig was working it for 3 months. TOGETHER they went to a factory, the second toon got the key the first day... poor Twig, took him another 2 weeks. I was about to send an email and ask what was going on--but not in nearly so nice of verbage... lol Monkey Sea got that key in a matter of minutes...Twig? lol no....

7. HappyKat
    Sad

HappyKat Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    It takes a while I did choosing the legal eagle task I waited an hour till an invasion. >.< but it was worth it went to ttc when the invasion begun and starting destroying them one by one took me id say about 10 - 15