1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mingler/Legal Eagle key

Discussion in 'Daisy's Gardens' started by Doctor Dandyflapper, Jun 22, 2014.

?

Which cog did you challenge yourself to get the Key to Daisy Gardens from?

1. The Minglers

66.0%
  2. Legal Eagles

35.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. gurudude

gurudude Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

Ah Cog Radar. I finished it in TTO and was super nice

2. Mint Tea

Mint Tea Cog Crusher

Minglers are abundant. Don't see why people don't take those, especially if they're young blood looking for Factory runs.
    Alternatively, try the occasional 4-story building. Same applies to Legal Eagles; it increases your chance of getting one.

What I like to do is wait for a high level Cog invasion; e.g. Spin Doctors, Big Wigs or Two-Faces, and I sweep up whatever buildings they leave behind after the invasion. It's counterproductive for Gag training, but excellent for finding the elusive two in every Cog type.
    Be warned that you'll see plenty of 8-12s, and their Cog levels seldom match the streets they're on.

3. gurudude

I prefer to forgo buildings for the moment. Made the mistake of doing a 2-story yesterday with a Sound Trainer and me being the only Toonuper and Toon having lvl 4 gags. Such a depressing result (we won but if not for me we'd all have died)
    As for your warning/advice-thank you it is quite helpful. I shall try it once I reach the Gardens

4. Mint Tea

Mint Tea Cog Crusher

I made the mistake of clearing an innocuous 3 story Lawbot once. The first floor had a 9-8-7 when I had but 5 Gags in ToonUp, Lure, Throw and Sound. Can't say the results were pretty per se.

Also, happens to me as well. Try asking them, especially if one of their tracks are significantly lower than the others.

5. random1234

random1234 Gag Trainer

I did the mingler task back in tto. I'm doing the same one now on ttr and I've defeated 9 minglers and sill havn't gotten the key.

6. gurudude

Yeah the key is sooo annoying. sometimes it's your first Eagle/Mingler, other times it takes 100+

7. Clyde the Toon

Clyde the Toon Gag Trainer

This task is driving me crazy. I defeated a level 4 building in the brrrgh and was super excited with legal eagles being there, and no key. This task is outrageous as I'm only at 45 laff... :mad:

8. lollipoppin

lollipoppin Gag Trainer

I had to wait for a legal eagle invasion to get my key, even then I had to fight 6 of them lol

9. gurudude

Yeah, those tasks r the worst

10. comedy monkey

comedy monkey Gag Trainer

I was so lucky there was a legal eagle invasion when I got the task

11. Daveed

Daveed Cog Crusher

Lucky me had minglers. I did the factory like 10 times - got my suits but it was near impossible to actually recover it, maybe have 3 minglers in one run but it was a nightmare to "recover" it so I found it very difficult but it helped me train squirt and throw so other tasks in MML were easier especially the one with the full cream pie! But now I've got the first lil ol' man so I will need to train more :D

12. Clyde the Toon

finally finished it... now i'm on minnie's melodyland tasks. WOOT WOOT!

13. gurudude

Good job! GL with Lil Ol Man tho: he's evilllll

14. jane97

jane97 Gag Trainer

I just did my Legal Eagle task today and finished it in about 5 minutes! There was an invasion and it only took 2 Eagles for the first key and 1 for the second. When I did this task on my old toon, I had Minglers and did about 9 factories. Yikes.

15. Clyde the Toon

you got lucky!

16. Unfulfilled

Unfulfilled Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Legal Eagles because the chances of getting a key from them is much higher than getting a key from the Minglers.

17. rainbovvsushi

rainbovvsushi Elite Toon

Well, I choosed eagles and it took me few days. Just wait for invasion. If there is a The Mingler invasion choose mingler. If Legal Eagles, choose eagles

18. Pevensie

Pevensie Gag Trainer

The Mingler task took me an AMAZINGLY long time to do in TTO, but in TTR, I got through it in...5 days, maybe? I'm pretty sure I got it from a Skelecog in the factory.

19. Truce

Truce Elite Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter

The Legal Eagle task only took me a day. I was lucky and I caught an invasion.
    On TTO however, I caught the Mingler task and just did nonstop factories until I got it. On TTR, since I had the legal inv, it wasn't as hard :D

20. Rian_Twinklestar

Rian_Twinklestar Gag Trainer

I just got this task yesterday and I have yet to see a Legal Eagle anywhere. I'm really struggling with this task!!