1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey there, Toon!

If you were a Beta Tester on Toontown Rewritten, you can still join the TTR Beta Tester User Group on the Forums here!

The User Group is free to join until September 30th, 2017.

My besties

Discussion in 'Toontown Memories' started by Princess_Rainbow35, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Princess_Rainbow35

Princess_Rainbow35 New Toon TTR Beta Tester

40%
    hello everyone,

I had a huge group of best friends that I was always with but my very best friend from the beginning was a blue cat I helped named Xibar we did everything together I was wandering around trying to figure out what to do in dd one day and came across him a blue ducky named Izzy and a pig but I can't remember his name any way I miss all of them I still talk to my friend Zooblebubble and my other friend who was a blue dog named Nhan. I am stuck on ttr because I am in the brrggh and no friends to help

2. trixiepoodledoodle
    Sunshine

trixiepoodledoodle Elite Toon
    KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Lil Oldman? I can help you, just PM me whenever you need help :) I might not respond right away, I'm carving pumpkins tomorrow and getting pizza and taking my brother trick or treating tomorrow.

3. Princess_Rainbow35

40%
    Thanks so much! I understand tomorrow is going to be a little hectic for everyone! We are going to the pumpkin patch tomorrow and carving our pumpkins on Monday I am just plain stuck I think I finally managed to get lil old man done

4. I could lend a hand on my alt toon 54 laff (lure throw squirt maxed, level 6 toon up and nooby level 4 traplol).

5. Princess_Rainbow35

40%
    Now that would be totally awesome I really need to train Gags I am at 64 laff and have nothing maxed yet but am close on throw I am working on my trap track training and am still in the brrggh and it would be so much fun to have toons to hang out with

• Like Like x 1
  6. trixiepoodledoodle
    Sunshine

trixiepoodledoodle Elite Toon
    KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    That's so cool! The task is time consuming, but pays off once it's done.