1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My besties

Discussion in 'Toontown Memories' started by Princess_Rainbow35, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Princess_Rainbow35

Princess_Rainbow35 New Toon TTR Beta Tester

40%
    hello everyone,

I had a huge group of best friends that I was always with but my very best friend from the beginning was a blue cat I helped named Xibar we did everything together I was wandering around trying to figure out what to do in dd one day and came across him a blue ducky named Izzy and a pig but I can't remember his name any way I miss all of them I still talk to my friend Zooblebubble and my other friend who was a blue dog named Nhan. I am stuck on ttr because I am in the brrggh and no friends to help

2. trixiepoodledoodle
    Fine

trixiepoodledoodle Elite Toon
    KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Lil Oldman? I can help you, just PM me whenever you need help :) I might not respond right away, I'm carving pumpkins tomorrow and getting pizza and taking my brother trick or treating tomorrow.

3. Princess_Rainbow35

40%
    Thanks so much! I understand tomorrow is going to be a little hectic for everyone! We are going to the pumpkin patch tomorrow and carving our pumpkins on Monday I am just plain stuck I think I finally managed to get lil old man done

4. angel-monkey
    Cool

angel-monkey Mini Moderator Cast Member Mini Mod KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I could lend a hand on my alt toon 54 laff (lure throw squirt maxed, level 6 toon up and nooby level 4 traplol).

5. Princess_Rainbow35

40%
    Now that would be totally awesome I really need to train Gags I am at 64 laff and have nothing maxed yet but am close on throw I am working on my trap track training and am still in the brrggh and it would be so much fun to have toons to hang out with

• Like Like x 1
  6. trixiepoodledoodle
    Fine

trixiepoodledoodle Elite Toon
    KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    That's so cool! The task is time consuming, but pays off once it's done.