1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My game is deleting itself

Discussion in 'General Support Forum' started by AnnaGiulia, Nov 13, 2020.

1. AnnaGiulia

AnnaGiulia New Toon

I've been playing the game for a long time this year, but somehow now my game won't stay in my computer (?)
    When I tried to log-in yesterday, it said that my game had been deleted from the pc so I went to try downloading again; for my surprise I just CAN'T get the downloader to finish itself, it looks like it's "selfdestroying" itself.
    Whenever I try to get the downloader or it selfdestroys itself or I can manage to open it, but before finishing the whole download, it closes and I can't get to finish and get the game again.
    I don't really know if its a problem from my computer or if its the downloader, but I already tried to open from two different navigators so I don't know what to do anymore!
    Did this happen to someone already? Someone can help me?

2. Gregory Mouse

Gregory Mouse Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

Your antivirus may be thinking it’s malware and placing the game in quarantine, effectively deleting the game. Try turning it off for a bit and see if the game stays on your hard drive after you install it. If it does, may need to add an exception for the game in your antivirus so it doesn’t flag the game as a false positive for malware.

3. AnnaGiulia

AnnaGiulia New Toon

It worked, thank you!!!

Gregory Mouse likes this.