1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Toon Life in a Nutshell

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rariangel, Feb 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rariangel

Rariangel Cog Crusher KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

This is a toon's world, this is a toon's world
    But it wouldn't be better, better without lag or crashing.

So frustrating. I struggled through the Legal Eagle invasion getting stuck, lagging, and crashing. All I needed was 2 alibis. Many people had got stuck, lagged, and crashed. Its still out of wack. Why must there be a struggle for such simple things in a toon's life?

2. Zedethe

Zedethe Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

As someone trying to aim my focus only on maxing Cash right now, I can completely agree. Today alone I've only completed 2 of the 10 bullions I've entered, and half of them were either on Supervisor, or more than half way through.

I've given up on them for today, and I've decided to start working on my noob toon, but even that itself, I've been having an extremely hard time since "story" tasks are always a million times back and forth.

Of course, everyone is going through this and I can't complain as if I'm the only one, but it's extremely annoying. My goal was level 29-35 Baron today, but I've only been able to get 2 bulls into the max bucks of 29. Just hope it all gets fixed soon, but for now, weekends are near unplayable

3. DizzyTheToon

DizzyTheToon Guest

each time theres a v2.0 inv, seaweed street is FULL, and i always crash...

4. Rariangel

Rariangel Cog Crusher KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Yes! I was there for a Mingled v2.0 inv. I was on Seaweed Street before it began and then people came it was packed. I lagged but meh. I got through it. Almost thought I crashed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.