1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mystery tunnel ?

Discussion in 'Chip n' Dale's Acorn Acres' started by doctorlollipopx, Jun 15, 2014.

1. doctorlollipopx

doctorlollipopx Gag Trainer

60%
    I always wondered what was on the other side of that tunnel. Anyone else ? Any ideas ?

2. ElizaKay92
    Amused

ElizaKay92 Hall of Fame Hall of Fame TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I had always hoped for a new playground

3. Toonling
    Cheerful

Toonling Cog Crusher ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

60%
    I have absolutely no idea to be honest, I don't think Disney ever started designing a new playground. Funny Farm's was a rumour, I think. :p

4. Honoka
    Cheerful

Honoka Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

60%
    They should definitely make Funny Farm, or at least have a new playground. I was thinking if they make a new playground, they should make one thats for after DDL, to give higher toons a challenge. They could make an area for a new activity too, like maybe a training area or something where there's waves cogs in the playground (like the election), and every 5 or so waves, you get the points for the gags you used. Instead of just pies though, we could run around freely using gags in different battles, so we wouldn't just be stuck battling a specific group of cogs. I want say they should make a new Cog HQ, but its too close to Bossbot HQ to be put there in my opinion. :)

5. Catcat
    Grumpy

Catcat *INHALES CAKE* TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Funny Farm was in BETA. It is now Hacker Heaven when hackers get banned is what I hear..

6. Kitty Megasprocket
    Cheerful

Kitty Megasprocket Cog Crusher

60%
    Yeah it was.

7. ToontownHare
    Lurking

ToontownHare New Toon ATTA Supporter

40%
    I dunno if they are gonna add a new playground. I'm pretty sure most of the ideas they had were closed once they filled the map with Bossbot HQ, since they had very little programming material left.