1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Name That Toon!

Discussion in 'Forum Fun' started by Sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ

Sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ New Toon

40%
    Hello all, and welcome to the official Name That Toon! game! To play, you will have to read the description of the toon that the player above gives. Then you give that toon a name; it can be almost any name, so be creative!
    Because there are many ways that this game could start falling apart, I'm going to have to list a few rules to patch the holes. Don't worry, it won't take that long; you'll be playing in no time!
    • You must include the toon's gender, species, head, body, and leg shape, the color, and their clothes color in your description. Clothes description is optional, and you are free to include accesories. All of these must be existing in TTR! Ex: You cannot use the species Squirrel, as it does not currently exist in the game.
    • Yes, you can use any names from the name list, or you can create your own! If you do create your own, the name must be appropriate.
    • Have fun!

I will start. This toon is a female cream cat with a small head and muzzle shape, along with a small body and head. Both her shirt and skirt are yellow, and she wears a bow on her head which is also yellow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Wittle Whimsy
    Sweettooth

Wittle Whimsy Mildly Uncomfortable KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    BUTTER (@Kmancool3315 )

A periwinkle cat who's the standard medium body, small muzzle, and medium legs. With edgy royal blue legs added on ofc

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mighty Crash
    Daring

Mighty Crash Strongest Toon in Town

100%
    Hmm
    HMM
    HMMM
    [​IMG]
    HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Could it be CogEnemyNumberOne?
    Aka CatofButter :p

4. CatInTheMorgue
    Stressed

CatInTheMorgue Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Solid slate-blue cat with the fat body, medium legs, and standard small head and muzzle. Outfit changes, but mostly a bumblebee costume.

No one will know this :(

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  5. Sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ

Sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ New Toon

40%
    Blue Cheese.
    Remember that the toon doesn't have to be an existing one! Be creative with them!
    This toon is a male pink pig. His head is small and his muzzle is small, his body is tall, and his legs are tall. He wears brown shorts and a red shirt.

6. Francis Bacon
    hot green dog with the bump on her head, fat body and medium legs, wears a melon shirt and blue skirt. also never seen without a party hat and nerd glasses

7. Sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ

Sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ New Toon

40%
    Melonnerd.
    A lime green female duck with a tall head and long beak. She has a tall body and medium legs. Her shirt is periwinkle and her skirt is regular green.

8. Marcie
    Spaced

Marcie Gag Trainer

35%
    Limeade

A girl light green cat. Tall body, tall legs. Regular head and muzzle. Pink shirt and blue and white striped skirt, and a pink bow.

9. Beanieberry
    Cheerful

Beanieberry New Toon

Green Apple

a girl steel blue monkey, shortest body and legs. Purple shirt and shorts. A yellow bow and black fancy shoes.

10. Sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ

Sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ New Toon

40%
    Star.

A peach female horse with a long head and muzzle. She has the shortest body and legs. Her shirt and skirt are both red, and she wears red supertoon boots.

11. Zoe
    Sleepy

Zoe Gag Trainer

60%
    Spiffy
    A female monkey with a small size head, a fat body, and medium size legs, her head is aqua blue, her body is rose pink, and her legs are citrine, she wears a red shirt and green pants with red converse sneakers and the feather headband

12. close enough to my toon but she's not fat and she's short different colours and small head
    hot pink monkey with green feet small legs small body and big head and nose and is called a pancake by many

13. Crybaby

Crybaby Guest

Uhh... Pancake
    A tall skinny black cat with a jean shirt and white skirt, beige winter boots and a red bow with white polka dots. Oh and a Flunk-A-Trunk.

• Like Like x 1