1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEWS Now Playing: The Mr. Hollywood Mega-Invasion

Discussion in 'TTR Posts' started by Wizard Bear, May 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Wizard Bear

Wizard Bear Editor-in-Chief Hall of Fame ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Now Playing: The Mr. Hollywood Mega-Invasion
    Posted by Mr. Hollywood on May 20, 2017 03:00 PM

Hello, Toons. Let's get this show rolling. My casting director earned me a part in this production of "The Toontown Blog", so prepare yourselves for a grand show. I hope you haven't forgotten your lines.

[​IMG]

Lights, camera, action. The Mr. Hollywood's grand Mega-Invasion has begun, and Toontown is the stage. Not even The Big Cheese could put on an act like this corporate takeover. We've got three separate showings of this debut, lasting all the way until Monday night.

Now, there's no need to hide behind your seats. The genre of this film is a romance, one between money and business. Ticket sales have skyrocketed, you know. What this is NOT, however, is a comedy. I refuse to let my show be ruined by such poor comedic relief!

The stage has been set -- Mr. Hollywoods as the starring role, Resistance Rangers hitting the streets as the villains... Ah, and of course: The role of the defeated Toon will be played by - YOU!

Toon HQ: The Mr. Hollywoods have taken over Toontown! We need YOUR help to take back our town. Resistance Rangers have been dispatched, and you can find them in any invading district throughout the event. The invasion will last until midnight Toontown Time (PST) on Monday.

2. Miniapollo17

Miniapollo17 Moderation Manager Cast Member Moderation Manager

3. Catcat

Catcat check bio TTR Beta Tester

I wonder how Money and Business' relationship has been going since this post was made :blush:

Miniapollo17 likes this.
  4. Trap

Trap Forum Moderator Cast Member Forum Moderator TTR Beta Tester

I saw it like 2 days before and was lazy

5. TVFace

TVFace Elite Toon

Now Playing: The Massacre of the 15 Laffers