1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nutty River/Nutty Summit

Discussion in 'Toontown Online Memories' started by KatieKat, Feb 20, 2020.

1. KatieKat

KatieKat Gag Trainer

Ok, but does anyone remember trying to get "rides" to Nutty River? Cause in my mind as a 9-year-old playing TTO back in like 2011 I considered this the cool district where all the members would summon cog buildings that were hard as heck for non-members to defeat but thats where everyone was so thats where I went. Nutty Summit was my backfall, if Nutty River was too impossible to get into, I would go to Summit, because it wasn't full quite as often. Oh, the memories.

2. Miniapollo17

Miniapollo17 Forum Moderator Cast Member Forum Moderator

I usually lived in Summit, but once or twice I managed to get into River and felt so cool :p

3. That Soundless Horse

That Soundless Horse HAHA FOUND YA LENNEH TTR Beta Tester

never really stayed in river much, aside from a few times when i saw those 'taxis' for river (those people in valley who'd give people rides to river) and summit was far easier to get into it (it's basically i guess fizzle in ttr, for vp/cfos and occasionally a rough cj/ceo)
    granted, i was like ten and only able to get membership for about 3-4 months out of a year, so it wasn't really something i went into that often

4. Taco Kitten

Taco Kitten this game is breaking more than my heart TTR Beta Tester

i usually went to nutty summit to do all the fun things like planning parties, buildings, factories, etc. when my friends were in river, i spammed the teleport button.