1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

.ogg looping

Discussion in 'Content Packs' started by Dopey, Feb 2, 2024.

1. Dopey

Dopey Gag Trainer

Hey there, first of all I wanna apologise if this is an issue that's been brought up in the past. I did a little check to make sure but I wasn't hugely thorough so feel free to point me in the direction of an old thread if I'm retreading old ground here.

So I'm trying to make a music pack--in regards to .ogg files, is there an easy way to loop them? I've tried entering the LOOPSTART and LOOPLENGTH arguments with the exact sample values into the metadata on export (using Audacity in this case), as I've had success with this in RPGMaker. When loading the custom .mfs in-game, however, the music plays but TTR completely ignores my loop values and plays the entire song, looping at the end like normal.

I'm still pretty green at messing with the game files so any assistance would be handy! I'd rather not spend time faffing about snipping off the end of the track and getting it to line awkwardly up with the beginning here

Apologies again and thank you in advance if anybody has any pointers!