1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old Sellbot HQ

Discussion in 'Toontown Memories' started by Nalasleafheart, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Nalasleafheart

Nalasleafheart Gag Trainer

60%
    Sometimes I wonder if I imagined this stuff up or if it really did exist.

Before Operation: Storm Sellbot, wasn't Sellbot HQ a LOT harder to get through? I remember distinctively cogs in the VP being mainly 9-12. Now that I've gotten back into playing toontown, they're all level 6s and 7s which makes VP too easy- these days I can bet a bunch of 50 laffers could make it through on their own.

Also, didn't minglers appear in factories? I haven't seen these in a long time and I had a run the other day of doing 20 straight factories to max my sound.

I might be remembering wrong, but wasn't the foreman level 11 and turned into a skelecog after you almost kill him? I swear I remember him changing once you got him down to a lower level.

Why'd they change Sellbot HQ so much.. I mostly stopped VPing after storm sellbot because I was too busy working on my other tasks so I never really got to experience the easy VP till now.. :/

-
    edit: turns out I'm remembering wrong, I'm probably just getting better at the game because I'm heck of a lot older than I was then

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  2. Wittlepurriwinklemaus
    Busy

Wittlepurriwinklemaus Ik how titles work I swear KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    SBHQ was harder in early TTO, I remember correctly. It was weakened during TTO. TTR copied the modified SBHQ

3. HappyKat
    Daring

HappyKat Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Yea I thought so too the factories were twice are hard in the previous years and early years of TTO but things change I would love to see a challenge put in place for the returning players of TTO