1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinions on toonupless toons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Supertalldude, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Supertalldude

Supertalldude New Toon

Im thinking about going toonupless. I cant even count how many boss runs went sour because we got stuck in a cycle of 2 or 3 ppl tooning up and 1 person attacking. Also theres times when toonup is the only gag everyone has left. so we all basically toon each other up till we run out and die. im just curious as to how much hate toonupless ppl get. Is there an unbeatable stigma in the air surrounding toonupless? Im going toonupless i just want to know what to expect from other players.... whats been your experience as a toonupless or with other toonupless players? Thanks in advance for the closure if you have any. Peace and may TTx live on for all eternity...

2. Sanjaya

Sanjaya personified anxiety TTR Beta Tester

in TTR there really isn't much hate for toonupless. a lot of people have toonupless toons. as long as your gags are good (or all maxed, always a plus) and you have ways to heal others if it falls on you (good doodle, unites/sos, etc) then it's pretty unlikely you'll get any crap from people.

3. Gregory Mouse

Gregory Mouse Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

Soundless toons are the ones that most people will complain about from when I played. There’s plenty of toonup substitutes so you shouldn’t get much complaints, and most other people have toonup anyways.

4. wesoree

wesoree New Toon

tuless does not matter since if you have someone who has tu, then it doesn't matter since you only need 2 toons with tu to full tu, and one to lure.

5. Supertalldude

Supertalldude New Toon