1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Org throw or sound?

Discussion in 'Game Polls' started by Furless Fearball, Oct 17, 2020.

?

Should I keep org throw or switch to sound?

1. Keep org throw

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. Switch to org sound

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Furless Fearball

Furless Fearball New Toon

My main is close to maxing Lawbot (thanks, Toonfest 2020) and now I will have to start considering Bossbot.

Among things I've heard was that organic sound are good for grinding Bossbot, and I'm now considering switching to it.

Currently I have org throw.

The 18-day orgless wait is hardly an issue to me, since I plan to work on sellbot (Yeah, I haven't maxed that yet), racing, golfing and maybe fishing in the meantime.

I plan to take Bossbot easy and spread it over half a year if I have to. I run with friends, but mostly with randoms, although I have plans to raise an alternative to help me do golf courses if I can't get a group fast (btw, I play at odd hours - like 1-3 am Toontown Time).

What would you guys recommend to me? Switch to org sound, or keep org throw? Let me know if you need more info...

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
  2. That Soundless Horse

That Soundless Horse college student TTR Beta Tester

only do org sound if you have multiple accs, it's not worth to try and coordinate otherwise.

3. Taco Kitten

Taco Kitten racing is just dollar store mario kart TTR Beta Tester

organic sound can be somewhat effective if only one in the group has it, but mostly needs 3-4 for it to be at its best performance.

i'd say keep your organic throw, it's a great organic choice and works very well for the most part. of course, the full decision is up to you :)

4. Fishtacollahma

Fishtacollahma Also Know as Ricky Mcroll TTR Beta Tester

From my personal experience, Organic sound works well if you have friends that have it. The issue however is, it's tough coordinating it in public with the added addition of hoping others have it too. Organic throw doesn't require anyone else to be organic for it to be very good. If you play with friends or a group who also have organic sound, I think it's worth it. But if you play in public with a lot randoms, it isn't worth it in my opinion and I'd just say stick with throw. A lot of people I've met don't even know organic sound combos even if they are organic. I've also heard if you play two accounts and duo a bunch of stuff organic sound is pretty good especially if someone else also has organic sound but then again it's tough to coordinate with randoms. There are some decent combos I heard with organic sound with two toons such as using two organic fogs to take out a 10 or 2 organic trunks to take out a 6 are some examples. You did also mention you maxxed lawbot, so organic throw isn't honestly needed much anymore if you really wanted organic sound. If you are trapless, you won't have a solid way of oneshotting 11s if you go organic sound and remove your throw organic but I think it's manageable still. On a personal scale, I like organic throw more than sound for general play taking in everything.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020