1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skype Group, anybody?

Discussion in 'Groups & Clans Archive' started by Nony, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Nony

Nony Elite Toon

So I'm not sure if this'll work, but would anybody like to help me start up a group for Toons with Skype? We'd do things like boss fights, factory runs, DA Office runs, building hunts, Mint runs, and help with ToonTasks and mentoring new players.

As I have only recently joined TTR, I am still too weak to do things like the Cog Golf Courses and the Mints. I did play TTO for a while, however, so I have the experience necessary to be of help to new players. I'd really like for this to work, as I play the game a lot but would like to have a group of people I can depend on to play with.

Why Skype? Well, typing messages in-game takes a long time, and time is something we don't have a lot of in the midst of battle. Skype would allow for us to communicate quickly while simultaneously playing the game.

I need a few Toons to help me prepare this before we start accepting just anybody. I'd prefer to get to know you on here and in-game before we start Skyping, just for the sake of keeping trolls and spammers away.

Here's what I'm looking for:

- 1-2 Toons with at least 100 Laff.
    - 1-2 Toons with their Sellbot, Lawbot, Bossbot, and/or Cashbot suits completed.
    - 1-2 Toons with at least one gag track maxed.

All Toons must have Skype access at this time, and a working mic. If you're interested in helping me, please leave your in-game name, max Laff, and a list of your unlocked gags in a post and we can arrange a time and place in-game to meet, so I may verify your identity and add you to my friend's list.

My Toon Info:

*I know its bad, but I've only had this character for about five days as of this post. I'll catch up.

Name: Nony
    Laff: 40

Toon-Up: Megaphone
    Trapless
    Lureless
    Soundless
    Throw: Whole Fruit Pie
    Squirt: Seltzer Bottle
    Drop: Flower Pot

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
    YouOnlyLive9Times likes this.
  2. Vinylla

Vinylla Meme Hall of Fame KTTA

I would but I only fill the requirement of 1 maxed track. Heh.

3. Super Romeo

Super Romeo Guest

I'd like to join, but I don't like Skype, showing my voice nor face.

4. Nony

Nony Elite Toon

@Vinylla Oh, they're individual requests. You don't need to meet all three bullets, or any for that matter. I'm just looking especially for Toons who meet at least one of those bullets.

@Super Romeo Eventually, I'd like to open up to non-Skype users by having what's called a Translator for each event we do. Basically, the Translator listens to what the Person in Charge says, as well as any important points that the team members make, and puts it into SpeedChat + for the non-Skype users. Perhaps you could join then? I don't care for showing my face either, just my voice. Thankfully, video calls aren't the only thing on Skype.

5. Vinylla

Vinylla Meme Hall of Fame KTTA

Ah, okay. Then I'm interested in helping!

IGN: Kit (Ice blue cat)
    Laff: 69

Toon up: Cane
    Trapless
    Lure: $10 bill
    Sound: Trunk
    Throw: Maxed
    Squirt: Maxed
    Drop: Sandbag

My gags are pretty low...

6. Super Romeo

Super Romeo Guest

Toon Name: Super Romeo
    103 Laff
    Toonup-Cubes
    Trap-TNT
    Lure-Maxed
    Sound-Maxed
    Throw-Maxed
    Squirt-Maxed

Current Task: Shep Ahoy

7. Nony

Nony Elite Toon

@Vinylla Your gags are better than mine right now! I'll PM you soon so we can agree on a time and place to meet in-game, so I can verify your existence and add you on my friend's list.

@Super Romeo Nice gags! Even though you don't want to be a Skype member, you can still help out with the planning and whatnot. I'll PM you soon so we can discuss a time and place to meet in-game, so I can verify your existence and add you on my friend's list.

8. gamby

gamby Gag Trainer

Toon Name: Doctor Zilly Fiddlecrash

100 Laff

Toonup-Maxed

Lure-Hypno

Sound-Maxed

Throw-Maxed

Squirt-Maxed

Drop-Maxed

I'm right now doing some pre-requisite tasks toward the Lawbot suit tasks.

Sorry for posting so late :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Nony

Nony Elite Toon

We're actually taking applications over at our official thread for The Gag Strategists of Tomorrow. Sorry about the confusion.

10. christian123ccc

christian123ccc Gag Trainer

Toon Name: Ethan

96 laff

Toon-up Pixie Dust

Trapless

Lure: Maxed

Sound: Maxed

Throw: Maxed

Squirt: Maxed

Drop: Anvil

Go ahead and msg me if you would like to play with me if So
    Add me on skype EthanAwakening and before you add me say I would like to play toontown Etc thanks