1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEWS So Long, Farewell, and Stay Tooned | ToonFest 2017

Discussion in 'TTR Posts' started by Wizard Bear, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Wizard Bear

Wizard Bear Editor-in-Chief Hall of Fame ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

So Long, Farewell, and Stay Tooned | ToonFest 2017
    Posted by Riggy Marole on October 20, 2017 at 3:30 PM

HA HA, what a year! After the long stretch we had last year, I feel like I could keep goin' for MONTHS! Who's ready for the NEVER-ENDING ToonFest!? Heh, ha, hoooooo... I kid, I kid. They don't give me enough jellybeans for that, buck-o, and I can't say I need 'em. Scrooge McDuck's money bin would be jealous of the amount of beans I've got in my jar -- HAH!

[​IMG]

That's right, folks, it's time to say "Adios!" to the Festival de Toons for this year, better known to the common folk as "ToonFest," or the even more common folk as "my backyard." It's been an honor gettin' to know ya's, but -- excuse my French -- I need ya to SCRAM by midnight!

It ain't nothin' personal, but a rabbit's gotta hibernate, and I can't hibernate until we get all of these activities folded up and put back into my toy box! (We hollowed out that mountain for a reason, ya know.) It's been a pleasure gettin' to know all of ya new Crocodile and Deer Toons -- and say, some of you Crocs have really got a knack for the carnie business. I've got a job for ya next year, so I'll be in touch!

If you'll be missin' ToonFest, fear not. We'll be back again in just 11 months with the whole host of activities and more. Besides, the Toon Troopers have got plenty other events coming soon! Jack o' Kazam certainly ain't gonna let this coming Halloween go uncursed.

ToonFest wraps up at 11:59 PM Toontown Time (PDT) TONIGHT, which means you've got just a few more hours to spend those tokens before they mysteriously DISAPPEAR! Some Toon tried tellin' me that they were made o' chocolate, but that's just silly. Who makes a currency out of candy?

I hope that you enjoyed this year's ToonFest, and make sure to send me your ideas for the next one! I've got a whole list of 'em right here in my left shoe. HAH! Ta-ta, Toons, and thanks for celebratin'!